Chapter 44

SeokJin is in his office and thinking about the two days past that night, SeokJin wants to ask Jungkook what he was doing here and what was his purpose in saying all those nonsense. He's hesitant to ask because he thinks maybe Jungkook feels offended by his question so he doesn't want to make him feel bad or give him any wrong misunderstanding. Because he trusts Jungkook more than anyone, he will never doubt Jungkook. He's perplexed and restless about how to ask him and how to start this topic. It's freaking him. Though he trusts him and loves him he wants to know exactly what happened that day and why he's in their house that's making him sane. But he'll wait for Jungkook if he tells himself and will not ask that will be the good option right? Maybe in some time, he wants to talk to me himself about it so I'll not ask to offend him.

Jungkook is in his office and busy with his work and thinking about how to talk to him. Cause SeokJin has the right to know about it he didn't ask not he wanted to but maybe he doesn't want to make me feel bad. I'm still not ready to talk to him about but I have to today or never. If we lack communication it can cause a problem in our relationship which i don't want so it's better i tell him myself before he asks me. Yeah that's it I'll tell him tonight about him maybe he's also curious and want to know but didn't ask cause he's very kind not ask to ask such a question.

Taehyung and Jimin also come office and do their work daily and don't complain and in the house, they also divide their burden to not get exhausted their life is moving great after being married they both are a happy couple and literally love each other more than anything else. They both look very delightful and relieved after their marriage and their life is just like an ideal married couple. At the start, they were very busy at work but day by day they started to take everything with balance and don't exaggerate slightthings.

Whenever Jungkook is on leave they both have to look after all office management because he is a manager and the other is his assistant to both works together to complete work on time. They both are doing great as a married couple and sometimes come when they have objections with each other and argue on some issues but it doesn't mean they don't love each other but arguments and little bickering are part of life. If we don't fight with our spouse then there's no between each other. With mistakes, everyone learns and mistakes make men perfect. That's how their life is going and they are happy together.

Jungkook and SeokJin both are sitting leaning on the headboard of the bed at night time. They both are busy in their office work when Jungkook calls him.

"SeokJin." He turned to him and said "yes?"

"I want to converse about something important."

"Hmm."

"Okay just stop what you are doing and listen to me."

"Alright." he put the laptop on the nightstand and sit straight and turned to face him. Jungkook also sits attentively cross-legged to face him.

"What do you want to converse about?"

"Ugh- A-about h-him." He said hesitantly.

"Why are you reluctant? if you don't want to talk about it then don't why you are forcing yourself."

"I'm not and just listen and don't interrupt again when I speak. do you get it?" he said sternly.

"Yes."

"Yugyeom he was calling me for a long time and like literally making me furious and irate but I didn't inform you because I wasn't strong enough to notify you about him. Sometimes i also met him because he said to divorce you." SeokJin's facial expressions change into jealousy and wrath but he didn't let him notice his emotions and let him proceed to complete his conversation. "and go to him but i sternly decline him and said i can't leave my husband cause I love him." SeokJin face changed to a delightful expression. 

"He stop phoning me in some term so I assume he just overhears and will not disturb me furthermore but he likewise comes i wanted to confide you but i wasn't certain how to notify you what if you misunderstood me so i didn't inform you and I'm apologetic for that. So that night he said he wanted to talk to me about something serious so i let him in our house. His mother fixed his marriage so he was depressing so i let him in because i know how it felt to get married against your will becoz our marriage was also unwanted and how much we suffer during this time. So I just reckon he's sad so let him in.

I didn't know about his attention wasn't good and after that what resulted after that you know." He started to sob then SeokJin comes near to him and takes him in his embrace and stroked his back gently Jungkook buried his face in his chest and cried. SeokJin let him and his eyes also burn but he smiles and raises his head to look at him.

"Jungkook listen i know how much hard this period was for us but in the future, if anything happens you will tell even a little matter cause it's better to trust each other and let them know about what's happening don't hide anything so just forget what happened till now in our lives but if you ever again try to hide anything maybe I'll not be able to forgive you and even i can leave you so it depends on you if you hide or will tell because it can cause a problem for our relationship."

"No in the future I'll never hide anything from you and will never cause any trouble again in the future which become the reason for breaking our marriage.
Please forgive and this will never happen again."

"I forgive you and remember what I said now because it's the last time it's happening and in the future if it happened again, I'll have no choice but to say bye to our marriage. I'm warning you."

"No don't say that." He cries.

"Okay, I was frightening you so next time you don't make this mistake again."

"You.. " he hit him lightly.

"Okay just sleep now because we have work tomorrow and will be late so sleep." They both lay down and Jungkook's head on his arm and his arm on his waist and his face buried in his chest and like that they fell asleep.