Chapter 45

Yugyeom went to his house after a week and greet his mother who was sitting in the living area on the couch in front of the TV. He walks to her and sits next to her on the couch. "Mom,"

"Where were you these days?"

"Mom, how are you?"

"Don't you dare to butter me?"

"I'm not i'm just asking?"

"Just shut it. you are alive i think you're dead till now." she taunted him.

"Mom, why're you saying this?"

"So where were you, my defiant child?"

"I was with my friends so i didn't inform you and i'm sorry for not notifying you before leaving with my friends."

"Okay, so what do you think about marrying Bam because you have only 20 days to make a decision and have no choice."

"Yes, Mom i've already made my mind that i'm ready to marry him."

"Are you serious?"

"Yes, mom i'm being serious here and will not back off. I'm ashamed for not listening to you all the time but hopefully, you forgive me at least one time."

"You know what i'm really happy to hear that you are agreed to get married but i'm not mad at you or i ever despise you. Though you always misbehave and don't listen to me i always want good for you because you are my only son and i'll never want bad for you i love you my son and remember that." she spread her arms for her son to hug him. He complied and hug her tightly and said

"I promise mom to not hurt you and dad again and i'm really sorry for what i did to both of you."

"You are forgiven but on one condition you have to tell me truly if you met Jungkook or not?" She pulls back from the hug and looks at him.

"Yeah, I've met him a week ago and what i did I regret it and I want to apologize to him for my doings."

Then he explain everything about his what happened that day and why he didn't come back for a while. his mother listen carefully and theirs disgust on her face for her son's doing and asked

"Will he forgive you after what you have to do to him? do you think your sin is forgivable? I never raised you like this to cause damage to others."

"Mom please help me come with me to his house and i want to ask for his forgiveness nothing else. I'll never hurt him again or anyone. Please just last time you can do this for me right?"

"I'll think about it just give me some time i'm not in good shape to see him how he'll be."

"Thanks, Mom you're the world's best mom. I love you. But I'm sorry for what i acted despite your prohibition."

"Okay okay now go change your clothes. I'll talk to him before we can go ok. Do you have his number?"

"Yes,"

"Give it to me so i let inform him about it okay?"

"Okay, mom." He give her the phone number and he departed to his room.

She dial Jungkook's number and after a few ringing, he attended the call.

Hello

Hello

Yes, how can I help you?

I'm Yugyeom's mother and want to ask for your forgiveness.

Do you think it's very easy to forgive him after what he did to me it's not as simple as you think it is?

I know Jungkook you are mad at him for what he did to you it's really disgusting what he did but still give him the last chance he wants your forgiveness nothing else.