Chapter 40

Jungkook and SeokJin sit drink wine and finish dinner. Then SeokJin goes downstairs to bring a gift for him. He fetch his bag and take out the red box and went back to the rooftop and sit on his seat. Then after a few minutes, Jungkook comes with the cake and serves the cake he bakes himself for today. "Here's your favorite chocolate cake," he said while putting the cake on the table in front of him. Happy Anniversary is written on it with white cream and a candle is in the center. Then SeokJin stands on his feet they both blow the candle and wish for a better life then Jungkook hands him the knife then SeokJin holds his hands and cuts the cake then he gives him a bite of the then Jungkook also repeat it.

"Okay, now we should go to the room and take shower together what do you say?"

"Oh that's a good idea but before this, i have something for you."

"What's it?"

"Oh..."

"He handed him the gift and tell him to open the box."

"Wow, it's beautiful." Jungkook opens it and its chain with SJ letters on it.

"Do you like it?"

"Yeah, it's amazing."

"Shall I put it?"

"Yeah." SeokJin takes the chain from his hands and goes behind him and put it around his neck.

"It's looking good on you."

"Thanks."

"Let's go."

"Ok."

Then they both went to their room and remove their clothes and sit in the tub with their candle and petals in the water to make it romantic then SeokJin rub his back and take some time together in it then Jungkook take initiative to kiss him. Jungkook grabs his jaw and closes it to him and kisses him on the lips then SeokJin also responded to his kiss and then SeokJin put his tongue in his mouth to take control and grabs his hair lightly to not hurt him and then they both break the kiss to take a breath.

"We should continue on bed i think so."

"Hmm." Then SeokJin pick him up bridal style and put him on the bed and climbed on top of him. "You've become very bold today."

"Yes, it's our first wedding anniversary so change it to first wedding night huh?"

"Wow~ Jungkook I never knew you are very bold but I like your this side. are you sure about it?"

"I've been thinking about this from the first time we slept together. So let us make love."

"Your wish is my command." then he smashes his lips on his lips this kiss is full of love and lust. Then full night they make love.

Morning time SeokJin is laying on his back he wakes up because of light coming through the window. He tries to move but he feels the weight on his body Jungkook is laying on his chest and his arms around his waist and legs on his legs he takes off his hands then kisses his forehead and slightly removes his head from his chest and tries to not wake him and put it on the pillow and stand up from the bed to do his morning routine and went to the kitchen to make breakfast and serve him in the room.

He enters the room with a tray and put it on the nightstand and put his hands on his shoulder.
"Jungkook gets up and has your breakfast." he shakes him slightly to wake him up. He opened his eyes and sit up on the bed.
"Here's your breakfast. May I feed you or do you prefer to eat by yourself?" he said while putting the tray on the

"I can eat myself."

"Alright, how are you feeling?"

"Nice and fresh."

"Okay." They both finished their breakfast SeokJin take the dishes to put them in the sink and wash them and Jungkook gets up from the bed and went to the bathroom to take shower. Today they take a day off from the office and want to spend time together.

After that they both went to the amusement park and take rides together then they both had lunch at the street site.

They both went to aquariums and see different species of fish.

They stop at a big flock and see the large whale in the water coming towards the glass Jungkook put his hands on the glass and his mouth in aww.

"That's huge."

"Yeah."

"So there's the penguin." he points towards the penguins' flock.

"Oh ..."

They both went to the penguins, flocking its snow and the penguin are walking and played with each other.

"They are very cute."

"Yeah see how cute you're looking you are enjoying it right?"

"Yeah, I'm. It's a very long time since I enjoy this much."

"Thanks for bringing me here."

"You know what I want to give you all happiness and love because for me you're my everything."

"I also want to see you happy."

"Okay."

Then they both went to play a game to win a teddy bear. Then he tries many times but in the end, he gets it and gives it to Jungkook. At this time someone is stalking them and his full eyes are on their all movements. Jungkook noticed that someone is stalking but he shrugged it to think it was just his illusion.

"Which one do you like?"

"This one." "Okay pack this."

"What else do you need?"

"Nothing I'm tired now why don't we go to the cafeteria to have dinner then we will go back home."

"Okay as you want."

After having dinner they both come home and lay down on the couch and exhausted because today was a long day.

"You enjoy the day."

"Yeah, i enjoyed it too much."

"You're looking exhausted what happened?"

"Nothing."

"Are you sure? "

"Yes, why do think that?"

"You are not looking well is something bothering you."

"There's nothing you're exaggerating."

"Okay, so we should go to our room."

"Yeah,"

Then they both stood up from the sofa and went to their room and change their clothes and wear comfy clothes and SeokJin lay down on the bed and fell asleep. Jungkook also lays down on his back on the bed and thinks about who can be that person who is stalking them? He should tell about it SeokJin because it's not a trivial issue else it causes him a huge problem.
Okay, I will try to tell him about it or i don't want to make it worse. It can be Yugyeom who's eyeing us? For now, I have to sleep because tomorrow I have to wake up early and have work. I should sleep now he close his eyes and drifted into sleep.