Chapter 27

SeokJin was in his room and laying on his back in the bed looking at the ceiling blankly. He's perplexed because of Jungkook's temperament. He doesn't know what to do or how everything will get better. He still doesn't know why he hates him soo much, that's why he doesn't want to see his face. If that's the way he'll not let him see his face again. He wants to talk out why his behavior is like that towards him and never understands his feelings. I'm human I have emotions and what he committed with the unborn child is inexpiable but I don't want to disrespect him. Because I can understand he didn't want the baby but still I was the father of that child and I have the privilege to learn. I realize now how far he can go in my hatred.

Nothing is getting better in their lives, so it's better to split out than living miserable life together. It's reasonable to live separately their own lives than being together. I'll ask him for a divorce it's futile to make this relationship work that is not conceivable anymore. I love him and always will and don't want anything in return but he does not want to be with me. I can not force him to be with me without any emotions.

_______

SeokJin was the first one to get up in the morning and go to the office without informing Jungkook.

JungKook woke up and went to the kitchen and observe there was no one in the house, he realizes other is already left for his work. He finished his breakfast and drove to the office.

JungKook and SeokJin are both at their works. No one talked after last night's argument. He is more contrary and obstinate he'll not communicate to him and repent.

______

JungKook was in his office room when he heard a knock on his door.

"Come in."

"Taehyung."

"Sit, please." He sits on the chair across from Jungkook's desk.

"How have you been doing?"

"Good."

"What about you guys how's your life going as a married man."

"It's beautiful."

"Yeah, I know when you have your love, your life becomes wonderful right."

"Yes."

"So what's the reason for you being here? Why're you here?"

"I am here to ask you for something."

"What's the matter?"

"I want to request a break from work for some time. You are understanding me, right?"

"Yes, it's okay let me know when you want to leave I will take care of it by myself. You guys enjoy your vacant on the trip."

"Thank you."

"Your welcome."

He left the office, he gets back to his work.

_______

Jungkook was the first to come back home, he have dinner and went to his room. He wonder why he was not back by now. It's never happened before if he'll be late he'll text him but he didn't do this time. He try to call him but his phone was switched off. He give up and take a shower and wear his comfy clothes and lay down on the bed and drifted into slumber.

At late night Seokjin comes back home and went to his room, does his night routine, and lay on the bed and fell asleep.

______

Jimin and Taehyung were sitting at the dining table having dinner at their building.

"Jimin."

"Yes," he tilts his head to him.