Chapter 10

They both go to an amusement Park and Jungkook takes some rides, but SeokJin didn't because he doesn't like rides he is afraid of heights so he didn't. Jungkook was enjoying all rides on his own and after some hours spent in Park. They both go to SeokJin's friend NamJoon's restaurant. He is the honor of the night star restaurant.

.
.

𝑇𝐼𝑀𝐸 𝑆𝐾𝐼𝑃

They both enter in restaurant SeokJin greets his friends. Ken and Jackson also work there. SeokJin also wants to open a restaurant but he can't cuz he has to take over his father's business. So he leave his dream and started to work in his father's business. He is working there for 5 Years. Now he is a successful businessman in Korea. He is happy with what he has in his life so he is not disappointed with his life. Bcuz He has everything in his life, that everyone desires.

Jeon Jungkook is working in his father's company for 1 Year because he didn't have any interest in business, he want to be a player he can't so he started to waste his time hanging out with his bad friends. He became a fucking boy and started drinking after some time with Yugyeom he started to have feelings for him and want to Marry him. But he can't. He can't have, what he expects so he is so dissatisfied with his life.

They sit on chairs in front of each other on two people's tables, take the menu to check what they want to order, he calls the waiter and orders their food. There's one thing that is common in them. They both are foody. Food comes they eat while thinking about their lives. How their lives change in one day. How they don't talk with each other for years but now they are married, eating together in the restaurant. It was SeokJin's dream but not in Unwanted marriage. He can't have happiness and give happiness to Jungkook. He is 𝑂𝐾 with it.

They both eat lunch and then they both go to the cinema for watching a movie. There's Jungkook's favorite movie come last week in cinema so he wants to watch it so SeokJin takes him. SeokJin buys tickets for the movie and takes Popcorns and drinks, Jungkook was standing silently in the corner then SeokJin come and give him his drink, they both go to the cinema hall, Jungkook was watching the movie with full attention, SeokJin get bored and slept. The movie ends then JungKook sees SeokJin is sleeping so he said.
"Hey wake up."

He was hesitant to touch him but he shove him lightly and said "Get up the movie is already ended, all people have already departed the cinema hall for the home we must go now.'

SeokJin get up and rub his eyes to clear his view and said. "Ok."

They both get up from their seats and walk out of the cinema hall and go to the exit door and came out of the cinema. They both enjoyed their day own their ways. It's 1st date. It's the first time they spend too much time together. SeokJin was delighted to see him and spend some time with Jungkook. Jungkook was happy to have his favorite rides, food, and watching movies. He doesn't think about other's existence. He was behaving like there was no one with him and he is relishing his moment life. Today's the first time after their marriage he is looking joyful and smiles today after his marriage. Those days were hell for both of them.