Chapter 6

SeokJin was in his office room sitting on his Black swirl chair and his glasses eyes were focused on the laptop's screen and his hands were typing when someone knocked on his door. "Yes." While he doesn't stop his work. Then a girl came in with a bunch of files in her hands which she attached to her chest, and stand in front of his desk, she was wearing a white shirt and black skirt which hide her hips and little bit thighs and showed her white long legs, and wearing red high heels and her hairs black are open and have red lipstick on her lips, and not very fair makeup. She calls him in a professional tone. "Sir."

He raised his head so he could hear her. "Yes?"

"Sir sign these files and check them if there's an error in them." In a straight and professional tone.

"Okay put them on the desk I'll sign them." He pointed in front of him to space on the Desk with his index finger.

"Yes Sir." SeokJin gets back to his work then she bends down a little to put files on the desk.

"Now you can leave," SeokJin said while focused on the laptop's screen.

"Yes." Then she left the room.

Jeon Jungkook was in the meeting room and was standing near the LED projector giving his views about the project and the other team was listening to him and discussing with each other. Then he stopped talking and still standing there, Then other teams boss stood from his, come to him and shake his hands and said.

"I like your Idea Mr. Jeon and I finalize our deal."

"Thank you, thank you so much, Mr. Chris." He said while shaking his hand with Mr. Chris.

"Congratulations."

"Thanks." Then they left the meeting room and he sit on his chair and take a long breath, he was so stressed because of today's meeting and it goes well and he get a project from a multi-national company in the US.

Then after office SeokJin get back to his home at 5 pm. Jungkook leaves his office at 7 pm go to the club at 8 pm with his office colleagues and friends to celebrate their project finalization.

At Night

SeokJin was sitting on the couch in the living room, watching TV but not liking anything waiting for Jungkook to come home because its already 23:30, his eyes were getting heavy because of sleep. Then he heard the ring on his door, he get up from the couch and walk to the door to open it.

"Yes." While he opens the door. There's Taehyung and Jimin are standing at his door lending Jungkook's backing to stand he didn't fall.

"What happened?" He asked in shock.

"He's just drunk nothing big," Taehyung answered.

"Why he is drunk, is something happened to him?"

"Can you please ask later but let us in first," Jimin said politely.

"Ohh I'm sorry I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys to come in." He to be on side to give them a way to come inside. They come straight into the living room and put him on the couch where SeokJin was sitting before.

"I'm sorry guys."

"You don't have to be."

"Why he's drunk?"

"Because he wants to be," Taehyung said.

SeokJin raised his eyebrows in 'what?'

"It's just he was happy for meeting and have a party with colleagues, so he's drunk. Nothing big."

"Okay, you guys sit I take something for you guys."

"No thanks we gotta go it's already late," Jimin said.

"Okay. Bye then and thanks for bringing him back home."

"No problem." They walk to the door and he goes behind them, when they left the house he locked the door and come back to Jungkook who's deep asleep. Don't know what's happening around him and where he is? He then comes to bend to his level and take his arm and put on his shoulder and pull him to take him to his room. He opens the door of his room and enters in, he goes to the bed and lay him down on the bed very carefully to not to wake him up. Then he takes his shoes and socks off and put his legs on the bed and then he comes up to take off his coat and tie. He sits on the edge of the bed and takes him with his arms and tries to remove his coat, it's tough for him to do change his clothes in sleeping because he's heavy but he changed his clothes and cleanses him with a wet towel.

Jungkook woke up at midnight and he have a headache because of alcohol, then he see around he was in his room then start to remember he was drunk how he get home and his clothes were also changed. He grab his phone from the bedside table and started to see his pictures with his boyfriend. He saw the picture of him and me and he started to remember every moment he spent with him and all his time was in his mind running like a movie scene. He was happy with him, soon they were going to marry each other but on the wedding day, you didn't come. Why did you betray me Kim Yugyeom? I was so happy that I am going to marry you, the love of my life. I was so excited to be with you, Start a new life with you. But everything ended when you ditched me, why did you leave on our wedding day how can you do this to me? Everything ended. He was shouting with tears in his eyes he was not feeling well he was broken. Now I'm married to a person whom I hate so much and don't want to see his face. Why life is so cruel to me why can't get love? Just Why? He was on the urge. He just wants to burst into tears more, wants to shout more but he can't move because it's nighttime and thinks others will be sleeping so he just stops shouting more.

Someone is hearing him from the other side, with a broken heart and he knows what happened on the wedding day. He knows that he doesn't love him but never expects that person to hate him so much that he can't see his face so he feels like he is worthless. Does he never have a relationship in his life because from the first day when he knew what is love? he loves Jungkook only him. He can't love someone else and will never in his whole life. He can't even imagine being with someone else other than him. He even never love someone and never had been in an affair or being loved, he never experienced something like love. He never thinks about marriage before this marriage. He didn't know this will ever come about and they ever get married in this life. Because he accepted his fate that he can't have Jungkook in this life so he never asked for it. It was all an incident that happened on the wedding day, and now they are husbands.