Chapter 39

Jungkook and SeokJin are sitting on the couch together and they already have had dinner Jungkook is looking gloomy like he is worried about something.

"Jungkook."

"Yes?"

"You aren't looking fine is there something disturbing you huh?"

"No, I'm fine there's nothing."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"But... I can tell from your gloomy face you are hiding something."

"No, i insist it's nothing... actually I'm just worried about work."

"Okay if you say so. do you like to have anything like coffee or any kind of drink?"

"Yes, Coffee."

"Alright you wait here i'll bring coffee for you."

"Ok." he walked to the kitchen to make him coffee and Jungkook is scanning his mobile cause he is texting him to meet him but he don't want to but he have to.

Jungkook where
are you?

I'm at home but why
are you texting me
at this hour Huh?

Didn't i tell you before
you can't ignore me and
you're still doing this
even if i warn you.

Just tell me straight
what do you want from
me?

I don't want anything
from you but want you.
Just meet me at a public

park in the evening. There's
so much to talk about.

Jungkook was reading the text when SeokJin come with two cups from the kitchen then he put his mobile phone on the center table and handed him the cup. He said "Thanks." while taking the cup from his hand and then SeokJin sit on the sofa next to him.

"Hmm."

"So how was your day at work?"

"It was like an ordinary day nothing new but I miss you."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah, do you have any doubts?"

"Nay. SeokJin why're you so nice to me even after everything happened btw us?"

"It's because I love you and when you love someone you can forgive him even if he's wrong."

"Thanks for everything and also sorry."

"Oh, Jungkook just forgets about the bitter past but we need to strive to make our future better. Don't you think?"

"Yes, you're right. I'll do my best."

"Alright we should go to the bed it's late and we have office tomorrow."

"Okay."

They both put their cups in the kitchen and walk to their room they enter the room and lay down on the bed and they fell asleep.