Chapter 5

SeokJin is sleeping on his king-size bed when he heard the alarm it disturbs his sleep then he is stirred in his sleep and moves his hand to his bedside table and hit the hand on an alarm clock to stop it. It stops then he picked his mobile from his bed which was near his pillow, then he rubs his eyes to see he saw screen the time it was already 7 am and he have so many works to do, so he quickly sit up and stretch his body and get up to the bed then he goes to his closet and take his working clothes and take a towel then he goes to the bathroom he removed his clothes after taking a shower he comes out of the bathroom, he wears his black pants and white shirt and dry his hairs with hairdryer and comb them with his fingers and exposed his forehead.

He opens the door of his room and goes to the kitchen, he opens the cuff buttons and rolls his shirt sleeve to his elbow and wears a gray apron then he opens the fridge and takes bread and eggs to make a quick breakfast, cuz he's getting late so he toasts the bread and fry eggs and make two cups of coffee. He then put his breakfast on the table, sits on the chair, and finishes his breakfast, then he goes to Jungkook's room to wake him up.

He knock on the door but there was no sound on the other side of the door
Then he thought other is still asleep because he's a heavy sleeper and can't wake up to light sounds so he click the lock it was open, so he enter the room and see he was sleeping, he
go near to his bed and stand there, he was hesitant to wake him but still, he has to wake him up because he has office today.

JungKook wakes up it's already 8 in the morning." Not very loudly.

Hey, wake up. Little loudly. He just turned his face to the other side and said "Don't disturb me."

"But you have office today and it's already late."

"What time is it?"

"It's 8 am."

"Ok." He sits on his bed.

"Go get ready and breakfast is ready so just come out and ate it. I'll be going now." then SeokJin left the room.

He gets up from his bed, he then goes towards his closet and takes his clothes and then he goes to the bathroom to take shower after that he comes out he was already wearing his gray dress pants and a black button-up shirt and then he goes to the dining room and breakfast was already there, then he sits on the chair and takes a bite of it, food was already cold which he does like then he call SeokJin.

"SeokJin."

He shortly gets out of his room and stands beside him. He was wearing a coat and a black tie and Rolex watch. "Yes. You call me."

"Yes, you never know I might need  something."

"I was getting ready for work, do you need anything?"

"Yes, go and reheat this for me."

"But you can do it by yourself, I'll get late for the office."

"I don't fucking care you'll be late or whatever. Just go and do it and make a new cup of coffee."

"Y-yes." He then picks up his food from the table and goes to the kitchen and put the food in the oven to reheat it, then he makes a fresh cup of coffee.

He comes out of the kitchen with his food and places it in front of him on the table "Here's your coffee." He hands over the cup to him.

"Can I go now?"

"Yes."

"Okay bye take care."

"Hmm."

Then he left the house. Jungkook finished his breakfast and coffee then he go to his room to take his car keys and mobile and wear his coat then he left the house.

He pulls out his black Mercedes and hops in the driving seat and takes his way to his office.