Chapter 41

"Jungkook you're literally enjoying but it is not gonna be long when you'll cry. Now it's your moment to be satisfied but i'll not let you for long." a boy wearing a cap and goggles so no one can recognize him standing at the entrance of the aquarium because he's stalking Jungkook who's now with his husband holding hands with each other walking out of the aquarium here's Jungkook eyes fell on him but he flips to let them not get suspicious.

"But very shortly i'll seize you back. Just wait and watch." they both enter the house and he's come after them to their house to just know what are they doing together and how's their relationship is working? He's sitting in the car and he gives evil smile and drive back to his house.

Morning came both get up and do their morning routine and leave for the office together. Jungkook went to his office and SeokJin to his office.

In the evening they both come back home after accomplishing their task at the office. They both enter the house and sit on the couch "Okay you go and freshen up and i'll order the food."

"Comply, you better be apt because I'm starving," he warned him.
"Alright, just wait a bit." he flees to his room to take shower.

SeokJin order food and went to his room to change his comfy clothes. Then Jungkook comes out of the bathroom after 20 minutes and went to the dining room. SeokJin already set the table and serve the plates. Then he sits on the chair beside him. Then ring the bell of the apartment.

"I'll get it," SeokJin said and get up from the chair to take the delivery.
He grabs the order and comes back and the food on the plates. he push plates toward him and said. "Have a bite."
"Hmm." he takes a bite of his food. Then he turned to him "SeokJin?"

"Huh?.... Yes?" SeokJin was staring at him in amusement but get startled to hear Jungkook calling his name.

"Why are you not eating?"

"I just like to watch you eat."

"Just eat it before it does not remain hot to eat."

"Ok."

After this they both eat silently and then SeokJin put dishes in the sink and wash them after cleaning the kitchen he went to his room. Jungkook was already asleep maybe he was so tired that's why he fell asleep.

He takes his laptop from his study table and sits on the bed leans his back and stretches his legs straight and put the laptop on his thighs and pulls out his glasses from the nightstand and wears it. He opened his laptop and on it. Then he read an email from his assistant who's saying tomorrow he has with a foreign company and he should be in the office at sharp 8. Because it's very important business and he can't take a risk about it. He scans his all documents thoroughly to not make any mistakes at the meeting tomorrow.
Then he shut down his laptop and take off his glasses and rub his nose bridge after looking at the screen for 2 hours then he leaned toward Jungkook who was sleeping with his back to him and remove his bangs from his forehead and kiss him then he put his laptop on nightstand and glasses on laptop and lay on his back and drifted in sleep in nanoseconds.

SeokJin was the first to wake up prepare breakfast and wear his work clothes after having breakfast he left the house in a hurry because he has only half an hour for a meeting and he has to be in the office before 8.

He runs towards his office and calls Yoongi to collect every document. "Yoongi have you prepared all documents for the project which they're going to discuss in the meeting," SeokJin asked while standing. "Yes," Yoongi replied.

Yoongi comply and do what he was asked.

Then they both enter the meeting room then after a few minutes foreign companies some worker enter he shakes hands with them and greet them and signals them to the seat. He sat on his seat and Yoongi beside him.

.

..

...

"We like your work Mr. Kim and we'll expect to do besides work with you in the future," Josh said.

"Thanks, Mr. Josh for your time. You like our work." SeokJin said.

"I want to ask you one more favor, Mr. Kim."

"What's it?"

"We want to invite you to the UK to visit our company and have discussed contracts with our boss."

"That's wonderful but I think I need time."

"Why you didn't want to work further with us or what?"

"No Mr. Josh it's not like that it's just I prefer to inform my family."

"We can wait till tomorrow."

"Thanks for your help."

"Okay, we should quit now."

"Yes." After departing from the building and SeokJin went to his office.

He pulls out his mobile phone from his pocket and text Jungkook.

Jungkook I have a
meeting so i came
before and didn't
wake you up.

His phone vibrates in a minute and it's a text from Jungkook.

No worries.

Alright what about
where are you
at this moment?

I'm at the office and how
was your meeting?

It's successful.

That's great.

Yeah, we'll talk
further at home.

Okay then bye.

Then he gets back to his work and Jungkook is also busy in his work. At 7 pm they both reached home.

Jungkook prepared dinner and they eat together and they watch movies together and have coffee at night and went to the bedroom at 11 pm. They both leaning toward the headboard SeokJin is on his laptop and Jungkook is on his phone scrolling social media and SeokJin speaks eyes fixed on the laptop screen. "Jungkook tomorrow morning i have a flight and will be back in a week or maybe before it's not confirmed yet. But I'll inform you."

"What? It's so sudden." Jungkook turned to him in shock.

"Yeah it was also sudden for me but it's a quick way to get successful."

"Yeah, have you packed your belongings?"

"No, you will me will not ya?"

"Yeah."

Then they both pack his luggage and he informed the foreign company's members he was coming tomorrow. After completing his all work they both fell asleep.

In the morning Jungkook gets up for his morning routine and went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast then he wakes SeokJin up and he also takes shower and went to the dining room to have breakfast.

After finishing breakfast SeokJin hugged Jungkook and kiss him on the forehead and leave the house with a suitcase for the airport to have a flight. Jungkook forget about Yugyeom and didn't talk to SeokJin. He didn't get a chance to talk to him.
Now he's gone and what will happen if something wrong arises.