Chapter 4

Jungkook is his friends' place which is Jimin's apartment. Jungkook, Jimin, and Taehyung sit in the TV launch having drinks, snacks, and chit chat and watching the movie then Jimin speaks.

"JungKook what're you doing here?"

"What huh? I'm having a drink with you guys why?"

"It's just today is your first day as a married man and why you're not with your husband?"

"Do you have any problem because I'm disturbing your privacy Guys really in one day you guys behaving like I'm a stranger for you guys huh?" Arrogantly.

"Jungkook relax I didn't mean like that. If my words hurt you so I'm sorry." Jimin said.

"Why're you moody today huh? You should be happy."

"Why I should be happy when I'm not."

"Why're you not?" Taehyung asked.

"How I can be when my Marriage is Unwanted?"

"I can understand Jungkook but you have to give some time to your marriage and your husband," Taehyung said.

"No, It's not gonna happen when I hate him so how I can give him chance."

"But....." Taehyung was cut off with Jungkook's voice.

"No buts Taehyung. There's nothing between and never gonna be." Jung kook said with arrogance.

"Just one thing Guys don't ever talk about my marriage and don't give me lecture to give it a chance or time. Get it."

"Yes. We'll remember it." They both said at the same time because they don't want him to make him angrier.

"That's Good. Now I gotta go it's already late." He said while he get up from then he take keys and mobile from the table and left the bar.

"What's wrong with him why's he talking like that," Taehyung asked.

"I also can't understand his attitude," Jimin said.

"Yes maybe because of yesterday's drama what happened on his wedding day. His boyfriend ditched him and didn't come to marry him." Taehyung said.

"Hmm maybe. Oh just leave it whatever it is, it'll take some for him to come back in senses."

"Yes."

"Okay, I also have to go. It's 1 am." Taehyung said.

"Yes."

"Okay goodbye and have a safe drive," Jimin said while he comes to see off him on the door.

"Okay bye take care."

"I'll, now just leave."

"But I don't want to." He makes a pout.
They both are standing indoors and Jimin pushed him to go out of his house.

"But you have to now go."

"Okay."

"Bye-bye." Jimin wave him and he waved him back. He closed the door.

Then he left here and go to the parking lot Taehyung sit in the driving seat and Taehyung start the car and take a way to his apartment where he lives alone.

JungKook arrived at home and open the door of his apartment and get in. Then his eyes fell on a person who was sleeping on the couch in the living area and the TV was on but its volume was very low so no one gets disturbed. He then switched off the TV and lights and get back to his room. He didn't even care about others who were sleeping in an uncomfortable position and didn't even try to wake him up so he can sleep in his or give him any quilt to cover him because it's cold here. But he has no care of others, not even a little bit. So he just go to his room to do his night routine and fell asleep.

Here SeokJin is sleeping, while sitting on the couch and his head lying on its back, he's shivering with cold, he put his hands on shoulders to cover him up then suddenly his eyes opened and he sits up straight and stretch his neck and rub his eyes and see around it was dark and see TV was switched off and lights were off so he understands Jungkook is back, so get up from the couch and go to the Jungkook's room to confirm is the back. He silently clicks the lock and opens the door to see he's already asleep then he closed the door very silently to not make a sound to not wake him up. When he confirmed he was back, he just go back to his room and lay on his bed, and drifted to sleep.