Chapter 18

Today they are going back to Korea. They're little distance because of last night incident. They are just ignoring and trying to not face each other. Because it is not what they expect will happen like that and they both were drunk and lost their conscious so they didn't know what they were doing? They both satisfied their sexual desires which they're craving for many time and didn't care about its consequences. That's why now they are trying to avoid each other and no one utter a single word.

Now they both check out of the Royal resort, outside of resort standing with their luggage and waiting for taxi. Then taxi come and driver come out of the car and open the trunk put the luggage in trunk and open the door of the car they both hop in the car at back seat and driver close the car door and go and sit on driving seat and start the engine. They both are still silent not saying anything.

That's how they reach at the airport and get off the car and take their luggage and enter in the airport. They both give their passport and ID's after confirm they check in Korea's flight.

AT KOREA

Kim SeokJin and Jeon Jungkook arrived at SeokJin's parents Mansion. He ring the bell then his mother open the door for them, they enter in the Mansion.

"Hey Son, you guys are back."

"Yes Mom." SeokJin hug his mother.

Jungkook is standing on side and not looking fine.

"Hey Jungkook come here, will not you meet your Mom huh?"

She spread her arms for him. He approach her, she hug him, he hug her back.

"How was your flight?"

"It was ok."

"Come in, you guys will be tired because of long flight."

"Yes."

"You both go to your room and fresh up and take some rest then we'll have dinner together."

"Is it Okay Jungkook?"

"Yes Mom."

"Then hurry up. I have prepared your favorite dishes."

"Thanks Mom."

Then they both went to their room. SeokJin take clothes from closet and went to the bathroom to freshen up.

He was in clothes comes out of bathroom then Jungkook went to the
bathroom for taking shower.

After that he lay down in bed and take a nap. Then Jungkook come out of bathroom wear his clothes and lay down on bed and take a nap.

They have dinner with his parents spend night there. Next day Jungkook go to his parents house. He wants to meet his parents after trip. SeokJin also go with him.

He then enter in his house and see around, then call his mother.

"MOM, I'm home." He shouted enough to let her hear his voice.

"Welcome home Son."

She said while coming out of Kitchen.
She come to him and greet him. She was smiling to see his son come to meet her. She hug them and he hug her back and greet her.

"Hi Mom."

"Hi Mom." SeokJin said.

"Hey SeokJin."

"Hey Sons. Come and sit here I bring something for you to drink." She lead him in living room and sat him on couch. Then she turn her way to go to kitchen.

"Ok." He said while sitting on couch. Now they both are sitting here. After 2 minutes his mother come back with two glasses of Juice. She give one glass to SeokJin and other to Jungkook.