Chapter 8

Two weeks passed and they don't say a word after that conversation. They both live in same house like strangers. They don't interrupt in each other's lives. They go to their own companies separately. They try their best to not see each other. But tonight is dinner in SeokJin's parents house so he have to tell Jungkook to get home soon so they meet their parents together.

It's break fast time he is sitting on chair and eating his breakfast and waiting for Jungkook to tell him about dinner at his parents house. Then after 5 minutes Jungkook come out of his room fully dressed for office and sit on chair and started to eat his breakfast.

'Ahmmm.' SeokJin clear his throat to get Jungkook's intentions.

Jungkook lift his head see him and raise his eyebrows to ask him. "What?"

"Good morning Jungkook." He said

"Good morning what you want to talk about now?" He asked irritatedly.

"Ah its just there's a dinner in my parents house and your family will be there so try to get home on time. Then we can go together. I'll wait for you." He said lovingly.

"OK I'll be there on time." he said and go out from home.

AT EVENING

SeokJin get home at 5 PM because they have to reach at 6 PM at his parents house. So he came before an hour, so they don't get late for dinner but Jungkook is not home yet. He take his phone and started to type a message but stopped he remember he doesn't want to cross limits so he stop his hands. He then go to his room and started to get ready for dinner.

After 45 minutes Jungkook come back home he didn't say a word and straight go to his room and get ready in 10 minutes and it's only 5 mins remain in 6 PM.

After that they come out of their room and go to the door, and sit in car SeokJin drive the car. Driving was silent to his house they both don't say a word SeokJin want to ask why he didn't get on time but he can't bcuz he doesn't want to. Jungkook was busy on phone playing games.

AT HOME

They reach home and his father open the door for them, they greet Mr. Kim then they go to Living room and their parents were sitting on couch and chatting, Jungkook parents were also there.

"Good evening sons." Mrs. Kim said she was happy to see his son and son- in-law.

They both greeted together. They both were happy to see their parents bcuz they meet them now after marriage. After greetings Jungkook sit with his parents and father-in-law in living room. SeokJin go to kitchen with his mother to help, there are maids for helping but he want to spend some time so he go with his mother.

"Hi Mom how are you doing?" He asked.

"I'm doing fine son and what about are you happy with him. Is he good with you?" Mrs. Kim asked

"Yes he is good." He said

"I'm happy Eomma don't worry about me." He said with smile.

"I'm happy for you son I know Jungkook is a good person and he'll make you happy." She said.

'Yes he is very good.' He said with mocking tone.

"What about vacation son don't you both want to enjoy your newly Weds couple." she asked.

"We are busy with work Eomma maybe in some days." he said.

"Ok son."

"Now call everyone for dinner son." She said while putting plates on table.

He walk to living room and call everyone for dinner and everyone comes to table sit on their perspective chairs. Mr. Kim sit on head while Mrs. Kim sit on his right side and Mrs. Jeon next to her then Mr. Jeon on left side Seokjin next Jungkook sit. SeokJin and Jungkook's all favorite food on table. Mrs. Kim prepared for them.

Everybody eating while chatting but SeokJin and Jungkook was silent. Then Mr. Kim asked "When are you guys going on honey moon?"

"Papa We can't go for now because we are busy with work." Jungkook said.

"We can't go now we will think about it maybe in 2 weeks." Seokjin said.

"Okay In next week you are going on honeymoon I'll book your ticket for places." Mr. Kim said.

"Ok Appa." Seokjin said.

They finished dinner after that they go to livinging room. They sit there some for some then Mr. Jeon get up and said.

"We'll be going now, it's late."

"But you guys can stay.

"No its better for us to leave." Mrs. Jeon said while getting up from couch.

"Come here Son." Mrs. Jeon wave her hands to tell Jungkook to come to her.

He go to her and hug her and his mother said. "Take care of yourself Jungkook and call us when you're free."

"Yes I'll and have a safe drive."

Then they all hug each other one by one and Mr. Jeon and Mrs. Jeon bid their good byes and walk out of the house go back to their house. Seokjin and Jungkook didn't go bcuz Seokjin's parent tell them to stay here. So after dinner they both help Mrs. Kim with dishes and then they all sit together in living room. They sit on couch they talk about their work and about daily life. After some hour they all go in their own rooms. Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim go in their rooms in first floor and Seokjin and Jungkook both go upstairs in Seokjin's room.