Chapter 12

SeokJin was outside of dressing room and listening Mother and Son conversation. He didn't mean to Eva's dropping, he was just passing by and heard their loud voices so he stopped by there to listen them, what's really going on here. Why they're arguing? what's the matter? Then he get to know they're talking about his wedding so he left from here.

When he was going he saw Jungkook's father went to room. He closed the door behind him and talk to him and asked "what's wrong with you, Why are you talking rudely to your mother. This is not the way to talk to your Mother."

"Ohh really then tell her what she is telling me to do is not right."

"What she is telling?" Mr. Jeon asked.

"She wants me to Marry with that damn Kim SeokJin. Which I'll never do I'm telling you guys. I'll better die than Marrying him."

"What he did to you? Why you can't Marry him huh." Mr. Jeon asked.

"He's the person who everyone wants to marry but what's the matter with you?"

"But I'm not one of those who want to marry him, I just fucking hate him."

"You know what Jungkook enough of your bullshit. We're telling you, you'll marry now and here and that's final. Don't let me repeat my words, do you understand My son." Mr. Jeon said in demanding tone.

JungKook get freeze he can't say more to his father, he just feard of only his father and do what he'll tell him to do.

"Okay if guys want this then I'll marry him but don't expect more."

"We don't expect more, just let this pass so after whenever you want to leave him you can leave him, we'll not force you more." Mr. Jeon said.

Then Mrs. Jeon come to him and stroke his cheeks and said. "Now go freshen up and wash your face and come down at aisle we'll be waiting for you there."

SeokJin go downstairs to his parents, his parents were living room and asked. "What are you guys doing?"

"What are we doing?" Mrs. Kim asked in confusion.

"Why you guys are getting married of both us?"

"Because of your happiness we know you love him from so many years and want to be with him.

They asked us to Marry you with their son, so we get agreed without second thought." Mrs. Kim said and stand face to face with him.

"But what about him? Is he agreed?" He asked.

"He'll be his parents will make him."

"You just go to aisle and he'll be here now come with us." Mr. Kim take his hand in hand and walk him to aisle.

He was standing on aisle and waiting for Jungkook. Then he come his hand was in his father's hand, his face was down and stand him next to him. That's how they both get in Unwanted Marriage.

Jungkook's POV

I was sitting on my chair in my office and lean on it and swirling it and think about what happened in morning in kitchen and what he said. I know he loves me but I can't and I love someone else and can't stop thinking about him and start my happy married life which is not gonna happen but we can be friends like before we were best friends in past, so we can be friends now so we don't feel uneasy with each other. Talk with each other like normal friends not formally and don't always try to avoid each other. We can get better and don't have to act in front of our friends and parents. It's better for us.
After that I was typing on laptop then I hear knock on my door and said

"Come in." Then Jimin come in the room with some files in his hand put some files on table.

"Sign them." After saying this he sit on chair which is in front of table.

"How are you doing Jungkook and how's your life goin as newly Wed."

"I'm good and about my marriage life its also going well."

"Just leave my topic, tell me about your, when you both are getting married?

"In 6 months."

"That's good to hear you both will get married after so many years of love, I am for both of you."

"Thanks Jungkook."

"Ok I gotta I have so much work to do."

"Okay.

Then he left my office. Then I pull my mobile phone from my working desk  on the mobile and see his pictures. We were happy, everything was going fine but why you leave me like that you knew I loved you and will love you. Why Kim Yugyeom Why you did this to me? I just deleted his all pictures from my gallery and delete his numb, I want to forget about that person but for now I can't but in future I'll forget him.

End of Jungkook POV.

Jimin come to employees room and sit next to Taehyung. Now Jimin get busy in his work, his moving hands on keyboard and eyes are on screen, and Taehyung was watching Jimin like he is seeing something very important scene if he blink his eyes he'll loose it. Then Jimin watch him and tilt his head from his screen and raised his eyebrows in like What?

"Nothing I was just admiring how beautiful look when you work with concentration."

Jimin blushed because of shyness with Taehyung's compliment so he hit his arm play fully.

''Hey just stop your flirting, do your work and let me do mine ok."

''But you know what you look very cute with red Cheeks."

Jimin was now blushing hard but again started to concentrate on his work. Then Taehyung also start to do his working. After their work done Jimin go to the Jungkook's office to call him for lunch. Taehyung go to the cafeteria and he sit on chair at the right corner near the window and  sunlight were coming through the window. He take his food and then Jimin and Jungkook come and join them. They both sit on chairs next to each other, and Jungkook in front of them. They was talking each other then Jungkook's phone ring. He then take his phone from pocket and see it's a message from SeokJin.

𝙎𝙀𝙊𝙆𝙅𝙄𝙉

𝙃𝙞.
                                                  𝘑𝘜𝘕𝘎𝘒𝘖𝘖𝘒       

                                                                 𝘏𝘪

𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙪𝙥?

                                     𝘏𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘩 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩                               𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴. 𝘈𝘯𝘥
𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶?

𝙂𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙛𝙪𝙣. 
𝙄'𝙢 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙡𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙝 𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙤𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙚.
𝙄 𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤
𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄'𝙡𝙡
𝙗𝙚 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚. 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚
𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠 𝙞𝙣
𝙤𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙚.

                                           𝘖𝘬. 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭     
                                             𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘮e                                               𝘵𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘬 𝘣𝘺𝘦.
𝙊𝙆 𝙗𝙮𝙚 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚.

He then off his phone and put it back in his pocket. He raise his head and saw everyone is seeing him like he do crime. He raise his eyebrows and asked What?

"Who is texting you?" Jimin asked.

"SeokJin."

"What was he saying? Tae asked.

"He said he'll be late because he have some work in office."

"Oh that's good you guys are getting better I guess." Jimin said.

"Maybe. Ok now eat your food or it'll get cold."

"Ok." They both said at the same time and started to eat their food.