Graser's house

Ok so im on my phone so ill do QUITE a lot of spelling mistakes so bear with me plz! LETS DO THIS

Time skip to Graser's house****

Stacy POV

Graser and I ride in his car back to his house. Its a 30 minute drive so its not to long.

G: And here we are Miss StacyPlays! Master G10's house! He says proudly. "Wow" I say impressed. "Its so cool" And before I know it, Graser is already out of the car and opening the door for me. "Thanks" I say giving out a giggle and getting out of the car."Master G10 to your service! He says happily. Omg he is so cute! I give out another giggle and head to the truck of the car.

Graser POV

Master G10 to your service? Yeah! I give myself a mental high-five for being a gentleman to Stacy.... my queen. After I realize im day dreaming I see Stacy taking helr bags out of the trunk.Herself. I quickly run over to her and help her out. "Oh! Thanks" she says getting the last bag out. I go over to the stairs carrying 2 bags and Stacy carrying 1 and her smaller bag full of her recording things. I unlock the front door and carry the bags into the living room. Stacy trails after me without srtuggle. She puts the bags down and says"Omg Graser, yor so helpful!" She says hugging me. I can feel fireworks inside of me.

Stacy POV

Omg!!!! Did i just HUG him?! But just a quick hug right? Oh my gosh. Graser closes the frint door and leads me to my room upstairs. Which happens to be RIGHT next to HIS room. Oh gosh. When we are done taking the bags upstairs, I hear a purr and something rubbing on my leg. "Shadow stop!" Graser tells him reaching out for him. "Its ok" i say happily petting Shadow's head. He purrs and leaps from Graser's arms to mine. "Awww, your so cute!" I say petting his belly while he purrs. "Your like his mom" Graser says looking at how happy Shadow is. I can feel myself blush a bit due to the fact that Graser is his dad and that would make us parents. Together. He seams to notice that too and I can see him blush a bit as well. Theres a silence between us for a short time and the only sound is Shadow's purring. Then 2 more cats come in. "Oh hey" Graser says laughing "Sorry to break it to you but I totally forgot about you 2" "Really?" I say laughing. "So this one is Marley" he says picking her/him up. "And this one is Max" He says pointing at the other one" "Hi guys!" I say rubbing their heads making them purr.

Graser POV

"Wow they really like you" Who doesn't? "They do?" She asks "Yeah" She looks at her phone and says" Oh I got to upload some videos" "Ok, Ill help you out with the set up!" "Thanks" She says smiling.

Thanks for bearing with me through my TERRIBLE spelling. XD

Love you,my wolf pack ❤❤ 🐺🐺🐺🐾 🐕