Chose: Apologize or Goodbye?

A/N Dat tittle doe. :0

Graser POV
I might have been a bit too rough with Stacy when I said that I didn't care if she left. I actually care a ton. She's my light. When she's turned down, Im left in the dark, alone. She's the one who makes me feel good about my self. Without her, I'd just fall apart. "Graser?" A voice says. "Stacy! Im so happy your talking to me now!" I say, popping up. "Actually" She sighs, looking down. "Stacy? Wh-whats wrong?" I say, sadly. "I just had to tell you, that I'm leaving. To Utah. Maybe go visit Rusher or one of the girls" She says. "What?! Why?!" I ask, shocked that she mentioned Rusher of all the people. "You-You said you didn't c-care!" She says, trying not to stutter, as her eyes get watery, then A tear strolls down her eye. "I-I made you.. cry" I say. "Do you even care anymore" She says shaking her head. "I do" I sigh. "No" She says and walks out.
Stacy POV
I feel hand grab my shoulder, and pin me to the wall. "Graser!" I cry, struggling to get free. "Stacy! I DO care! Stop being like this! Please!" He says, pushing my shoulders back even more with each word. "Graser! Stop!" I yelp. "No! Until you understand that I do care! I don't want you to leave yet Stacy! Please! I apologize! I'll do and say anything! Just please!" He says, his hands digging into my shoulders. "Graser! You're hurting me!" I yell. Then, there's a loud CRACK. "Ow!!" I howl with pain as Graser lets me go and I fall on the floor. "Stacy!" He says and sits down on the floor next to me. I cover my shoulders, so he can't see what's hes done. He cracked my shoulder bones, which hurt, and left a very blue and purple bruise on each shoulder. And I was wearing a tank top. "Stacy im so sorry" He says, putting his hand on mine, pushing it away to see what hes done. "No! Get away!" I yell, getting up and still covering my shoulders. "Stacy!" He says and rips my hands from their place on my shoulders. "Stacy.. Im-im so sorry! Im a monster!" He says and sits on the floor, head in hands. "Graser.." I start. "It's.. okay" I hesitate. "It's not! Look at what I have done! I hurt you! I made you cry! I judged you! Im such a fraud!" He says. "Don't worry. It's okay. I was being a bitch about leaving. About your opinion on your theory. Im part of the blame as well Graser" I say. I try to reach out for Graser, but my shoulders give up and get wobbly, letting him go. "Ow!! Uh- I mean, Im so sorry Graser! I didn't mean that!" I say, falling to the floor. "Stacy! Are you okay?!" He kneels beside me. "Yeah- yeah Ill be fine" I say. "Stacy" He says, hugging me, softly so I won't get hurt. "Im sorry" He says. "Im sorry too" I say, and with the bit of energy I have left in my weak arms, I hug back.

A/N
Again, short AF
But I wrote both last chapter and this one in the middle of the night.
Damn it possible Insomnia
Love you my wolf pack, you are strong, you will make it.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
It's all about perspective.
Your idea of correct or right way around the problem is how you would solve it.