The Answer

A/N I haven't written in soooooo long.. Lets do this
Some announcements and a.. Little something at the end

-=+=-Stacy POV-=+=-
I thought it throughly.
If I went, I would miss my home, and Dr.Ninehealer.

But if I went, I would get closer to Graser. And oh how much I wanted to see him.
Feel his warmth once again.
Plus, that Unknown girl could know where I live.

"Graser.. Yes. I will be your roomate in Canada" I smile, ecen though he can't see me.
"YES!" I hear Graser chant, and slap his hand on his desk. I giggle. "So, when ya coming?!" "I have to pack my clothes and main things. I will leave the furniture like my bed and table here, maybe I could come on vacation. We can come on vacation" I say. "Yes! Thats perfect! Tell me when you ready to buy the tickets" Hes sounds so happy. "Yes, but what about Page and Molly? And Milquetoast?" I ask. "We can get a bigger house, and have a room for dogs and one for cats" "Sounds awesome" I smile. "Oh, I have to go Stace. Love ya! Uh, well, l-like friends.. UhGotToGoBye" He stutters and hangs up.

Like Friends.

I sigh. If friends he wants to be, that's what we will be.

That's all we will be.

All.

-=+=-Graser POV-=+=-
Yes!
YesYesYesYes!
She said yes!
Im sosososososo hyped!
I start the call with Parker, which im scheduled to record with. "PARKER!!!!!" I chant oh so happily. "Ouch Graser. You almost burst my eardrums jeezus" Parker complains. "She said yes! She will be my roommate!" "Oh, congrats dude" He says."Wait till Rusher hears about this!" I snicker, and Parker says, "Can we just get on with the damn recording?" "Yus" I say, and set up my MineCraft.

Narrator-

-2 weeks later-

"Got your phone?"
"Yes"
"Chargers?"
"Yes"
"Dogs and Cat?"
"Graser, how could I ever forget them?"
"True, I mean, you are Stacy. Total animal lover. And your pets are like your mascots."
"Exactly"
"Okay, you ready? At what time is your plane gonna arrive?" He asked the brunette lad.
"Should arrive at 1:30 AM. I can sleep in a hotel, so you don't have to stay up the night" She offered him.
"No, it's alright. Plus, insomnia." He told her in a matter-o-factly way.
"Okay, I'm off. I'll text you when im gonna board. Bye Grase" She said, happily.
"Bye Stacy-Wacey" He says in his babyish voice, as she rolls her eyes playfully and hangs up.
"Okay guys" She smiled at her animal companions.
"Let's go"

A/N
Sorry for such a short FILLER chapter, but in the next chapters.. The action bout to get real. Some tears will be shed for sure..
Guess what? #Kolfy is something! No, not the brand but Nerdy_Kim and I's ship name! Our collab profile is Nerdy_Kolfy , so please go follow us! We already have a story ready, and it's a really goofy one. It's called, 'The Nou' xD

And guess what? Im starting a new fanfiction starring..
THE TEEN TITANS!
Yuuuuuup! More about that on the next part to this one.
Love you my wolf pack, you are strong, you will make it.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
A= €
B = *
C = £
D = =
E = 5
F =©
G=[
H =%
I = 3
J =2
K = ^
L = §
M = °
N =¿
O= &
P= μ
Q= Ω
R= ¤
S= ฯ
T= θ
U= ´
V= ·
W= $
X= #
Y= _
Z= -

´¿^¿&$¿

3ฯ

£&°3¿[

Have you solved the puzzle?