Plane tickets, arguments and pool day

A/N Enjoy!

Graser POV
When I went into Stacy's and I's room, Stacy seemed very anxious, worried and unstable. "Stacy, are you ok?" I say sitting next to her on the bed. "I-I.. I don't know" She says, her eyes whide, full of tears. "Are you crying" I ask. What a dumb question, of course she is. "N-no Im no-t" She stutters. "Stacy, Im not blind" I say. "Well if you weren't, maybe you'd know what's going on" She says and gets up. "What!? How am I supposed to know!?" I say, poping up and grabbing her hand. "I-I-.. A-A-... I don't know!" She says and leaves, slamming the door behind her. She isn't okay. She really isn't. I sit were I am, just thinking. knock knock. "Come in" I say. "What happened?" Parker asks, sitting down. "I-I don't.. know" I say, lost.
Time skip later....
I come into the room, Stacy is on her computer, with a few papers by her. There are.. packed bags?! Oh no. "Stacy what are you doing?" I ask. "Buying a plane ticket.I'm going to pick up Page and Molly at Joey's, and go home today at 3:30" She says. "WHAT!? W-WHY!?" I say, getting agitated. "Cuz, I want to" She says, getting her credit card out. "Oh hell no Stace" I say running over to her and taking control of the mouse. "Graser-Ugh-Stop!!" She says, trying to fight me off. "No! I'm not letting a simple problem ruin our trip!" I say, scrolling over the cancel button. "Graser!" She says, trying to push me away but I push her away on her rolly-chair. (Idk how they are called). The are you sure button comes up. I click yes, and that's when Stacy loses it. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? THIS DOESN'T FUCKING INVOLVE YOU!" She yells. "IT DOES! BECAUSE I CARE ABOUT YOU! YOU EXPECT ME TO KNOW WHATS WRONG! BUT I DON'T KNOW STACY! I DON'T" I yell. She just looks at me, with clear pain in her eyes. "Stacy..." I say, my voice softening. "I-I..." She tries to say, her tears drowning her. "I... don't know" She says, letting herself fall onto the bed. She takes her head on her hands and cries. "Stacy Stacy. It's okay" I say, and sit down next to her. "It's not. I was mean to you, for a reason you weren't responsible nor involved in it" She says. "In....what?" I ask. "My life worries, problems and other things" She says. "So, what's wrong?" I ask. "Uh- I.." She tries saying, but get caught up in her words.
Stacy POV
Im so stressed right now. Plus, I can't tell him. At least not now. "I-Ill tell you later... ok?" I say. "Ok" He says, with slight disappointment in his voice. We just look at each others eyes. His eyes are very pretty. We both start leaning in, as if something was gonna happen.... And then, Rusher bursts through the door. "Your guys yells could wake up ALL of Hawaii! I heard them in the shower!" He says. "Sorry" Both Graser and I say. "WHAT DID I MISS?!" Parker exclaims, coming through the door. "Uh, not much" Graser says, scratching his neck. "Well i heard yelling while I was asleep" He says. "Sorry, that was us" I say, embarrassed. "Its okay" He says happily. "So what's all the ranting about?" Parker asks, suspiciously. "Uh, stuff" I say, nervously. "Stacy... Have you been....crying?" Rusher asks, grabbing my chin and looking into my eyes. "Oh-Uh no" I say, looking away. "Oh yes you have. What did Graser do to you?" He asks, shooting him a mean look. "WHAT!? ME?! FOR ALL I KNOW IS THAT IT COULD HAVE BEEN YOU!" Graser saysc getting up. "HOW DO YOU KNOW IT COULD BE ME?! IT COULD BE YOU AS WELL!" He says loudly. "AT LEAST I DONT
DONT FUCKING TOUCH HER!" Graser yells back. Parker leans in to me. "That went from 1-100 REAL quick" He whispers. "Yeah" I whisper back, as they keep arguing. "STOP!" I yell, getting in between them, pushing them away from each other. "Why can't you 2 just get along?!" I ask. "Sorry" They say and shrug. "Apologize accepted" I say. "Now let's go for breakfast?" I ask. Everyone agrees and we get ready. Then we head out.
Time skip after.... (always lol)
We return to the hotel, as if the whole If you weren't blind you would know and What did Graser do to you? Caos didn't happen. But it did. I don't wanna address it, nor start it again. "Hey guys, there's a pool in the hotel, you guys wanna go there?" Rush asks. "Sure" I say. "First we have to get into our swimsuits" Graser says. "Yess let's goooo!" Parker says, running upstairs. "Wooo!" I cheer and run upstairs as well, followed by Graser and Rusher. When we finish, Parker says, "Race you guys there!"
Graser POV
"See ya!" Stacy says and grabs her purse and towel and runs out. We all run after. We get to the elevator before it closes. "Dang it!" Stacy says. We laugh as the elevator takes us to the bottom floor. We all bust through, running out the back door, leading us to the pool. We let our things on a beach lounge chair. We all jump in at the same time, lucky no one was around or inside the pool. "That was epic!" I chant and the others agree.
Later on...
I film a few Cube clips before going to bed. "Hey Stace" I say, as Stacy gets into bed. "What?" She asks, stopping her hand before turning off her lamp. "Are you enjoying this place?" I ask. She hesitates before responding. "Uh, yeah! Totally. Its really awesome here!" She says. "Okay. What are you doing?" I ask, already knowing. She facepalms and says, "Graser, go to sleep". "Aww c'mon!" I say, poking her side, remembering she is very ticklish. "Graser!" She says, slapping my hand. "Ow" I say. "Sorry, go to sleep" She says and turns around. "Goodnight" She says. "Goodnight Stacyanya!" I say with a smirk. "Thats a #Stoey thing" She says. Well that hurt. "Aw, well, what's the #Gracy thing thing then?" I ask. I regret it. It must be uncomfortable for her. She blushes then, not knowing what to say. Yep, she's uncomfortable. "Uh, I dont know. I just wanna sleep" She says. "The #Gracy thing is sleeping?" I say. "Graser!" She says. "Fine. Goodnight Stacy" I say, hugging her. "Goodnight" She says, and we fall asleep.

A/N
So.
Much.
WRITING.
Lel.
Sooo... I wrote the end, near the Later on.. Part, and it got erased. Something smilar happened to another chapter :/
Anywho, SPAM
Love you my wolf pack, you are strong, you will make it.
♡♡♡♡♡♡
It's all about perspective.
Your idea of correct or right way around the problem is how you would solve it.