Aaawwkwaardd and First-time Streaming

A/N Enjoyyy!

Stacy POV
Im finally out of that prison. The week seemed soooo long, just laying down on a hospital bed. Really boring.
We get to Graser's house, I take a deep breath before flopping down on my bed. "Graserr!" I call out for that silly robot. "Yeah?" He says and flops down next to me. "Im bored and tired" I say, yawning. He yawns as well, and we giggle.
Every time.
"Well, the doctors said you could do most stuff in about 5-6 days" He says. "Hug me" I say. I don't know why I said that, but I did. "Okay" He says and does. I love feeling his warmth. His strong arms around me makes me feel good. "Why did I consume gluten? How?" I ask, looking into his eyes. "It's all my fault Stacy. I forgot to mention gluten free to the waiter" He says, and sighs. "Because of me you could have not made it. You would have.. died." He says, a tear rolling down his cheek. "Why are you so sad?" I ask. "The thought about losing you is terrible." He says hugging me. "Oh.." I say. "Can I sleep with you tonight?" He asks. "Graser, you have been sleeping with me all week. For my 'safety'" I say. "So is that a yes?" He asks. "Come here" I say and hug him tighter. "Yay!" He says and hugs me tightly. Then a moan escapes my mouth. "Did I hug you too 'hard'" He says and wiggles his eyebrows. "Yes you did" I say, my face blushing red. I turn around to face away from him, and he holds me close to him. I turn off the lights and face him. "Goodnight Robot" I say and smile on the dark. "You are smiling, aren't you?" He asks. "Are you a wizard?" I ask. "No, but I can feel you smiling" He says. "How does one 'feel' smiles?" I ask. "I can't. Only yours" He says. "Oh ok" I say. "Goodnight STACYYYYYY" He says happily.
Next morning
I get greeted with a lot of comments on latest video: MineClash, Hawaii challenge.
Comments
(Ima be using WattPad names cuz I just lack that much creativity)

Idonthaveanamehelp12-
STACY! YOU'RE BACK! ♡

LifeHopes-
Im glad you are back! We all missed you oh so much! :D

Ggodinez-
WOOP! STACYPLAYS IS BACKKKKKKKK

Hipposaredeadly-
Don't rush it Stacy! It's okay if you miss a few videos. You just got surgery anyway.

TrustMeImaCookie-
Stacy sounded still a bit sick

Itzzana-
+TrustMelmaCookie
Ikr

Kalanthony2-
#BringStacyPlaysBack
#WeMissStacy
#Gracy
The button queen has returned to her home land!

Dimondstarlight-
StacySLAYS! She is back! We miss you! Get better soon. ♡♡♡♡

And many more.
I love my fans. They are so loving and caring.
"Thats sweet" Graser says, resting his chin on my shoulder. I practically jump, almost dropping my phone. "Graser! You scared the living crap out of me!" I say, calming down. "Oh, and the doctors said alot of tickling" He says and smirks. "Alot of tickling?" I ask, as he grabs me and pins me down on the bed, his hands going everywhere in my stomach. "G-Graser!" I say, laughing. I turn around, pinning him on the bed and tickling him. "Ahh! Stacy! Hahaha!" He laughs, stirring. "Payback son!" I say. I sit up, and realize im on top of Graser. His hands are around my torso, making it seem... wrong. "Why can't we be like this more often?" He asks. I shrug. Then I feel something rise from Graser's lap between my legs.
Graser POV
No. Not now please! "Uh Graser?" Stacy asks, awkwardly. "Uh- Yeah?" I ask, trying to stop the erection. She gets off and I quickly turn around onto my stomach, trying to cover it up. "Uh-" She says, scratching her neck as she gets up from the bed and blushes. "I- Uh, Gonna go film a stream" She says and goes out the door, only to come back in seconds later. "Im in my room already" She says. We both laugh, I think it's over. I turn around, grabbing a pillow and putting it there, making Stacy blush even more. "Ima stream for the first time" Stacy says. "I'll just watch" I say and turn to her computer.
Stacy POV
I decide to have FaceCam. "Hey guys! And welcome to my first stream! So, sorry if Im a bit nervous through the stream, Its just my first time, and yeah. So today, we are going to play a bit of MCSG and get a behind the scenes of building in BookCraft! So this will be about 1-2 hours long, so lets get started!" I say into my mic. I already have 896 people watching me! Whattt?! Throughout the stream, Graser would just yell, "WATCH GRASER10!" and "HEY BIZNATCHES!"
"Graser shush up. Trying to stream here" I say. Then he came with a scream mask, and was behind me. "Graser, ima take away that mask and show the world your face!" I said, laughing. Many people would be saying, #Gracy, #WeMissStacy,#BringStacyPlaysBack and #WeLoveStacy! "Aww that's so sweet! Look at your comments" Graser says. "Yeah they are" I say. "Thanks guys! You are all so sweet!" I say and smile. "Gracyyyy" Graser says, and the crowd goes wild. I blush, and look away. Hopefully the camera didn't catch that. But it did. Some people have eagle eyes. People would type in things like:
Stacy blushed when Graser said #Gracy!! SHIP IT LIKE FEDEX!!
And:
Stacy and Graser are so cute together! Omfg! #Gracy!
"So much Gracy love huh Stace?" He says and giggles. I giggle as well, and push him away, trying to go on with my streaming.
At da endddd...
Omg! We got 2k+ views! (A/N Got no idea how these things work)
"You guys are the best! Page and Molly love you, go rescue a dog!" I say happily, as I end the Stream. "That was epic Stacy! GoodJob!" Graser congratulates me. "Thanks" I smile.

A/N
HEYYYY!
So, alot of writing going on. Uh idk wat to say :p

UP TO DATE EDIT
Not exactly up to date but the day this is released. I haven't written in a while,most chapters in the upcoming weeks are pre-written, but yeah, i dont wanna write much, im sad, really sad.. almost depressed. Anywho, I just got into MIDDLE SCHOOL and its epic! I really like art class and the teacher is SO CHILL.
His vocabulary:
Bruh
Chill out
Bro
Keep your cool
Zero chill
Brother
*fist bump*

He be so chill! Anywho, first story to my "Random YouTuber Stories" book is out! Its called "The fear of falling apart" And it stars The Cube! I had to erase the first book, I changed something on the first chapter and it didn't save, so brand new book!
Go to my trailers book to find out what it is about before reading it and see upcoming stories. I would love for some of you to check it out and recommend it to others! Thanks! Just so you know, the book has ALOT
Different stories, the whole book isn't based on ONE story line. Anywho, THANKS!

Love you my wolf pack, you are stong, you will make it.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
They could have been the love of your life.
But they decided,
To just be,
A memory.