Christmas Presents and break ups?!

A/N Short chapter up ahead! By the way, that's just a bunch of #Gracy pics :3 If you want to see the jewelry Graser gives Stacy, there is a picture of it on the chapter "Christmas Shopping!"

Graser POV
I rub my eyes as I get my attention drawn to the light coming in from the window, its not much, since it's not sunny. I look over at Stacy, who is still asleep. "Stacy?" I whispered, but then decided to let her sleep. After all, we had a awesome and tiring night yesterday. It was cold, so I pulled the cover over our heads and cuddled against Stacy, closing my eyes and enjoying her warmth.
Time skip
"What do you mean Rusher tried to get it on with me last night?" Stacy asks, wide eyed. "Don't worry! I stopped him. I would never allow him to do that" I said, as she hugged my torso. "I would be frikin lost without you huh?" She says, muffled by my stomach. "Yuuup" I say, hugging back. "Hey, im sure the guys will wanna open the gifts now, let's go?" I ask. "But you are so warm! You're like a giant teddy bear!" She says, rubbing against me. "Heh" I giggle, as we get up. "Wait, gonna to the bathroom" I say. "K" She says, walking out of our room.
Time skip
"Here" I smile at Stacy, as she takes the gift. "Thanks Grase!" She smiles, hugging me. "Open it" I smirk. "Okay.." She says, a little unsure after my smirk. "Aww! Graser! Thats so pretty!" She exclaims, pulling out the necklace from it's box. "Oh, it even says your name" Parker says. "Yeah" Stacy says, as I help her put it on. "Its really pretty Graser. Thanks" She says, happily. "There's more" I smile.
Time skip

Stacy POV
Rusher rushes up to me me, and hugs me. "Hey babe" He smiles, kissing my cheek. "Uh, hey Rush. About last night..." I say. "Oh, yeah, Parker told me all about it. Uh, he said I was, um, er, drunk! Yeah, yeah, that I was REALLY drunk, heh, im sorry Stacy" He said, hugging me. "It's okay" I smile. He holds my hand in his as we walk to the living room. "YOU GUYS ARE UNDER THE MISTLETOE" Parker shrieks. "Oh.." I blush, giggling under my breath. "Well, well, well. Ms. StacyPlays" Rusher smiks, pulling my body close to his. "Yeah?" I smirk back. He looks up at the mistletoe and then back at me. "Oh, well would you look at that" I smirk. "Kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss" Parker kept ranting. "I've kissed you before, its nothing new" I say, placing my arms around his neck. "You're not a bad kisser either..." He says, before leaning in and kissing my lips. I kiss back, passionately.

Graser POV
I walk out of my room into the hall that leads to the living room, and I almost had a heart attack. "S-Stacy?" I call out for her, under my breath, heart-broken. Parker sees me, and his facial expression changes immediately. Stacy and Rusher stop kissing, and just giggle, as Rusher goes and sits down on the couch. I can't take it anymore. I run to my room and slam the door shut. I flop down on the bed, heart-broken. What's the point in loving someone when you know that they don't love you, and they love someone else? To keep trying? Nope. To have someone to love? Nooope! Then, my thought are interrupted by the door swinging open and then shut again, and hear the door lock activate. I turn around and see Parker. "Graser.." He says, sitting on the bed, hand on my shoulder. "How?" I ask. "What?" He says, confused. "How did you do it? You knew Grape liked Dul, still, you were able to get to her" I say, between sobs. "Uh- I about that I- uh" He stutters, breaking into cold sweat. "Uh" I question. "Well, we, uh, kinda. Um. Broke up" He says quickly. "WHAT?! Why?!" I say, shocked. "Well, she said she didn't feel like we were 'meant to be' ya know?" He says. "Are you okay?" I ask. "Im better than okay! I like someone else as well" He says, covering his mouth with his hand at his last sentence. "What? Who?"

A/N
ITA BEEN A LONG TIME! WITHOUT YOU MY WOLVES! AND I'LL WRITE ALL ABOUT IT WHEN I PUBLISH THIS CHAPTER!
Oh hey there! I've missed you guys sooooo much! Sorry for no chapters lately, kinda hard to write for some reason, but hey, HERE I AM! So, yeahh. Cliffhanger? Naaaaa! Anyway, a new series in my book of random YouTubers stories, its called "Within MineCraft" And characters from this story in that story as well are;
¤Stacy
¤Graser
¤Straub
¤Bee
And others are Lizzie (LDShadowLady) and Joel (SmallishBeans)
Love you OH SOOO much my wolf pack! You are strong, you will make it!
♡♡♡♡♡♡
Her feelings she hides
Her dreams she can't find
She's loosing her mind
She's fallen behind
She can't find her place
She's loosing her faith
She's fallen from grace

She's all over the place