First group to arrive

A/N
So remember how in the last chapter it was Graser's POV? Yeah this is the same night just in Stacy's POV. Jsyk
Stacy POV
"Goodnight" Graser tells me and hugs me. "Goodnight" I say and smile. "Can I get a goodnight's kiss?" Graser asks. "What?! No!" I say clearly confused. "Aww come on!" He says with a smirk. "Please" He says with an adorable look. "Oh fine" I says rolling my eyes playfully. He turns his head so I can kiss his cheek. I kiss him and I fee my face burning while blushing. "Yay!!" He chants while blushing. "Are you blushing?" I ask him with a smirk. "Uhhh n-no" He stutters embarrassed. "Hehe, it's alright" I giggle. "Ok goodnight" I say hugging him one more time. He is like a giant teddy bear! "Ok, goodnight, sleep tight my royal queen" He says giggling and hugging me tightly. I turn around and head into my room. I look back one more time just to meet Graser's eyes. They are so cute. I smile and wave slightly with my hand and close my door. I yawn, remembering that tomorrow afternoon, Parker,Dul,H and Rusher will be arriving. I grab my phone and text Graser, although his room is literally right next to mine.
Text--------
S:Hi Graser
G: Hii Stacy
S: You remember that tomorrow Parker, Dul, H and Rusher are coming tomorrow right?
G: Umm... psshh I totally remembered
S: Sure, anyway they are coming tomorrow at 12:30 PM I think
G: Ok cool
S: Ok I'll text Dul really quick bye
G: Goodnight
End of text-------
I close my texting with Graser and open up my texts with Dul.
Text---------
S: Hi Dul!
D: Hey Stacyyy
S: I wanted to ask you if you, Parker, H and Rusher were arriving tomorrow
D: Oh yeah, at 12:30 PM
S:Ok awesome, so did I wake you?
D: Nah I was just finishing packing up for tomorrow so excited!!! :D
S: Yeah im sooo excited!!!
D: Its gonna be awesome
S:Yeah so all the others are still getting ready?
D: Pretty sure
S: Alright i'll let you finish up packing and get a good rest, trust me, those airplanes are NOT comfy.
D: XDD Ok
S: Bye and goodnight
D: Bye and goodnight
End of text-----------
I lay on my bed, looking up at the ceiling. I get under the covers and then, to my terror, I hear thunder and the room flashes. Are you serious?! It seems that at night there are storms, next thing you know its perfectly sunny the next day. I look at my phone, surprised by the brightness. I look at the weather, it says there are a few storms coming. Ugh. I sink into my bed, covering myself. Yes, I am afraid of thunder. I sigh, closing my eyes tightly. Oh gosh...

Graser POV
I get into my bed, then, I hear thunder roar, I instantly think of Stacy. Oh no. Stacy is afraid of thunder and lighting! (I do not know if this is true) I get up and walk around my room. Should I go to her room and check on her? Should I bring her to my room? Should I kiss her? Wait, what? Dont get off topic. I mean, not that I would mind a small kiss.... GRASER STOP. I get snapped out of my thoughts by a LOUD thunder sound. I instantly head to my door and open it. I turn on the hallway light and turn to Stacy's door. I slightly open her door, not thinking about knocking first. You should NEVER go into a girls room without knocking. Straub told me that after he went into Bee's room while she was getting dressed. I look into Stacy's room and whisper, "Stacy, Stacy are you awake?" "Oh.. Graser? G-Graser is that y-you?" She stutters out, trying to hide her fear. Anybody could miss the tint of fear in her voice, but I know she is scared, because I love her. I walk over to her bed and sit on the edge of the bed. I then feel arms going around my body, hugging me. I hug her back, making sure to soothe out her fear, making her be more comfortable. "You knew?" She asks sitting up. "That you're afraid of thunder and lighting? Yeah." I respond. "Oh" She says. "Umm.. G-Graser?" She asks nervously. "Yeah?" I ask back. "C-can you s-sleep with m-me tonight...?" She asks and quickly adds, "I m-mean if y-you dont m-mind!" "Sure, Stace" I say, trying to sound cool, but inside feeling really excited we get to sleep together again tonight. I get into the covers and put my arms around Stacy. "Goodnight" She says. "Goodnight" I respond.

Tme Skip to next morning-----!----
Stacy POV
I wake up and instantly look at my phone. Its 9:16. Oh no. We only have a bit of time to get ready before having to go pick up Dul and the others. I get up, and head to my room. I grab a towel and some clothes (again, the pic at the start) and my hair products like shampoo and conditioner. Its sunny outside today, and hot. I then go into the bathroom. My stomach hurts a bit tho. I get into the shower.
Time skip after the shower--------
I finish curling my last bit of hair and putting on my clothes. I pick up all my stuff and head into my room. I put all the things away and look into the mirror. I start applying make up. When im finished, I head to my door, then I hear something rambling downstairs. It must be Graser or one of the cats. I make my way down stairs, slighy clutching my stomach. It hurts, alot. When I make it down stairs, I see Graser setting out breakfast. "Good morning Stacyyy" He says with a smile. "Morning" I say. "What's wrong?" He says with a worried look. "Oh, umm nothing, my stomach just hurts." I respond, trying not to make a big deal about it. "Oh, do you want to get medicine? There is a pharmacy not to far from here." I says pulling me over to the couch and sitting me down. "No no, its alright, dont worry about it" I say getting back up. "Oh, well if you need anything, tell me okay?" He says with a hint of worry in his voice. "Alright" I say back. "Promise?" Graser asks. "Promise" I respond with a smirk. We sit down and he starts eating his breakfast. "Stace, aren't you going to eat?" He asks getting back up and heading to the refrigerator. "Oh, umm I guess." I say, not really hungry. "Alright, anyway, want something to drink?" He asks. "Graser, you know its always milk for me" I say smiling. "Alrighty" He says.

Time skip to da airport-------
I am SOO excited to see Dul. The last time I saw her was at Minecon about 5 months ago... I really do miss her. Graser and I are standing near the place where passengers come out and meet up with the people that are picking them up. In the time we've been standing here, about 11 people have come up to us and asked us for our autograph or a picture. Of course, we said yes. Then I hear a familiar voice yell my name. "STACY!!! STACYPLAYS!!! GRASER10!!!!" Both Graser and I look at the passenger exit. There, we see Parker waving his hand in the air yelling at us. We both wave back at the crew we were waiting for. "OMG Stacy!!" Dul says, hugging me. "Oh my gosh Dul!!" I say hugging her back. I then hug Parker, H and Rusher. After greeting each other we help get the bags and head to the car and go back to Graser's house.
Graser POV
After we make it back to my house we start discussing about who will sleep where. "So when everyone get here, we'll move around, but the basic plan is Stacy, Dul and Bee in Stacy's room. Me and Parker in mine. H, Rusher, Straub and Grape in the extra room downstairs and Devon and Tomahawk on the couches. But keep in mind that the extra room does not have beds." I explain. "Alright" Everyone else says in union.
"Come Dul" Stacy says and pulls Dul into their room. "Alright guys, did you bring 'them'?" I ask. "Yeah they all say. "Ok let me show you your rooms" I say.
Stacy POV
I slightly clutch my stomach as Dul and I talk. "So how is it going with Graser?" Sh asks excitedly. "Fine I guess" I reply. "*gasp* HOW DARE HE BREAK MY BEST FRIEND'S HEART?!?!" She says angry. "No no" I say soothing her out. "Its alright, but im pretty sure he doesn't like me" I continue. "Aww come on, be optimistic!" She tries to cheer me on. "Enough about me, what about you and Parker?" I ask. "Oh, umm.... me and... Parker? Well we've been talking alot and you know how we live in apartments, his is right above mine, we visit each other sometimes" She says." Oh cool" I say holding my stomach. "What's wrong Stacy?" Dul asks. "Oh nothing, just my stomach hurts a bit, but its been like that since the morning" I explain. Dul gasps and has a 'are you thinking what I'm thinking' look on her face. "No Dul im not pregnant" I say annoyed. "Maybe something i ate" "Alright" She says not too convicted. "Dul!" I say even more annoyed. "Okay okay" She says with a smirk.

A/N
Dont worry this is just the start to a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG story so yeah. :3
Love you my wolf pack, you ARE strong, you CAN make it.