#Gracy drama and pranks

A/N :D Enjoy!!!!!

Stacy POV
I quietly sobbed in the bathroom, my face hidden in my hands.
I honestly wish I hadn't met visited Graser, I think we would be better off like that.

"Stacy?
A soft voice asks, and that voice belongs to Parker. "Y-yeah?" I say, trying not to break down. "You okay?" He asks. I try responding, with a steady, strong, voice, but I start breaking down. "Ohh, Stacy" Parker says, feeling sorry for me. I all of a sudden swing the door open, and hug him. "I don't understand!" I yell, getting muffled by his chest, which makes it sound lower. He hugs me back tightly. "You don't understand what?" Parker asks. "What is happening to Graser. He didn't use to be a hot head, now he seems to get mad at everything!" I cry.

Parker POV
My heart pounds, I think she can hear it. I hug her tightly, and hear her explain what's wrong. "You dont understand what?" I ask. "What is happening to Graser. He didn't use to be a hot head, now he seems to get mad at everything!" She cries, as she sits on the ground, I sit infront of her and hug her. I decide to try to get her in a good mood. "HE'S PREGNANT!" I joke. She pulls away from hugging me and laughs a little between tears. She's really pretty when she cries. But, not only when she cries. "Heh" She giggles. "What else could it be?" I joke again and smile. "Mood swings" She giggles. We laugh a bit. "You put me in such a good mood" Stacy smiles. "You know what else could put you in a good mood?" I smile. "What" Stacy asks. "Knowing why Graser is like he's being" I say. "YOU KNOW?!" Stacy gasps, putting her hands on my thighs to push herself up, and grins. "Yeah. Graser is jealous" I say. "Jealous? Of what?" Stacy says, sitting on her knees again. "That you pay attention to Rusher and not him" I say. "What? No! That cant be it" Stacy says. "Yeah, why not? You are lovely, nice, pretty, and smart. Not to mention your beautiful hair and stunning emerald green eyes" He said softly. "T-thanks" I smiled.

Parker POV
PARKER STOP STOP STOP NO NO PARKER DON'T DO DISSS!
Uh uh, just, um just tell her about the prank!!!!

Stacy POV
"Parker, you okay there?" I ask. "Uh, yeah! Um, if it makes you feel better, Dul and I breaking up was a prank!" He laughs, slightly awkwardly. "Oh!" I say, backing up a bit. "Well, that's good news! I always thought you guys were meant for each other" I smile. "You should talk to Graser" Parker says. "I guess. But he's really mad-" I say, and get cut off. "Go" Parker smiles. I just nod and stand up.

Parker POV
Im never going to see the Stacy I always thought I would know. I see her slightly differently now, but I'm with Dul.

Stacy POV
I take a deep breath, as I open the door and look into the room in which Graser is in. I take another deep breath as I walk in and sit next to Graser. I sigh. He looks up at me and frowns. "Graser" I say softly. "What" He growls. "I'm sorry. I-I didn't know you were jealous. I, honestly didn't know" I say, guilty. "Im not jealous" He rolls his eyes. I hug him tightly. "Graser" I say, almost in tears. "Come back" I say. "What?" He questions. "I want my old Graser back" I say. "You aren't yourself. Something is going on that I NEED to know" I say, trying to keep my voice steady. "Nothing is going on. Unless you and Rusher are a thing now" He says, pushing me away.

Graser POV
I'm messed up right now. I feel bad for Stacy, she's only trying to apologize, and I'm not letting her in. I push her away, and frown.

"Graser, just remember" Stacy says, in tears already, once again. "You are one of the best things that has happened to me" She says.

"And you'll always, be my hero... even though, you've lost, your mind"

A/N
Dang, even I teared up a bit. Sorry for if being so short, I really needed ti get a chapter up. Btw, yes! The new book "#Gracy VS. #Starker is out!!! And plus, the Zombie Apocalypse on random YouTubers stories is out as well! It was supposed to go out in a week, but #YOLO
Btw, that last line is from a song by Rihanna "Love the way you lie part 2"
Love you my wolf pack, you are strong, you will make it.
♡♡♡♡♡♡
If you love them, they will always be your hero, even though, they can't even save themselves