New Year's and Another Goodbye

A/N I am back with another chapter!!! Some important stuff at the end and this time, they are actually important, not like last time I forgot to include it :/ Long chapter up ahead!!
Enjoy!

-=+=-Stacy POV-=+=-
Graser keeps looking at me weird, like he is thinking. "Graser. Are you okay?" I ask.
What if he knows? What if he knows that I said to Rusher?
Okay, this is how it went down.
~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~
Stacy Flashback POV
After he says all that smushy stuff about me being pretty and intelligent, he asks me if I wanted to be his girlfriend.
"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks me. Im in such shock, and then he slips into my mind.
Graser.
Of course, I don't a chance him, so I respond to Rusher.
"I'll think about it. You are very sweet" I smile at him, and kiss his cheek, giving him a dazed look.
A derpy, cute look
~~End of Flashback~~
I look back up at Graser, who is lost in thought.
I want to explain to him what I'm thinking, but I can't do it for the exact reason I won't tell him my feelings.
I don't want to be awkward with someone who I love. I get up, and walk to our room, and I'm about to close the door, when Graser slips in, and closes it for me. "Stacy- ugh- I know I promised not to bring this up, or anything related to this, but, why?" Graser asks.
-=+=-Graser POV-=+=-
"Why what?" Stacy asks, sitting on the bed. "Why so you like Rusher? I mean, I know you don't like it when I bring this up, but still. Why?" I ask. She shrugs.
"Stacy. I know you don't trust me. But you can trust me. I swear" I say, sitting next to her on the bed and putting my hand on hers. "I do trust you!" She blurts out all of a sudden, taking me by surprise. I jump a little, my eyes wide. "I-I- im sorry" Stacy says, sitting back down. "It really makes me feel bad when you don't trust me. I trust you. A lot. It makes be feel bad knowing that you don't feel the same way, that you think of me as a-" I say, sadly, before getting cut off. Stacy hugs me. "Shut up" She says, her voice in a whisper. "Just, shut the hell up"
It's dark outside, and tomorrow is New Year's eve. We have to go to Times Square, where Stacy will be speaking into the mic to welcome people- and fans- to this year's New Year's ball drop. It's going to be amazing.
"Fine" I say. We get into our sleeping attire, and slip into bed.
"Why are you so fed up with Rusher and I? What is Rusher doing that annoys you? You don't like me, so why?" Stacy asks, the darkness swallowing us. I almost say I do like you. I love you. But no. I catch myself. "I'm just worried. Of the things Rusher might want to do to you" I lie. Truth is, I probably want to do things just like what Rusher wants to do to Stacy. Maybe even more.
"He won't do anything" Stacy says, and I chuckle. "Yeah, he will. He wants you Stacy. He isn't innocent. He really wants you. I can tell" I say to her, my breath tickling her cheek. "I know he wants me" Stacy responds, with ease. "And you will let him think of you that way? I bet the moment he can get undressed and into bed, he will take the opportunity" I say, sitting up. "Do you love him enough to even be with him?" "I don't know Graser. Just, shut up. You make my life complicated" Stacy finally sighs. "Oh.." I say, hurt. "No! I didn't mean it like that" Stacy says, brushing her hand on my jaw line, right under my cheek. "Oh, okay" I say, relieved. "Can we just change the subject?" She asks, irritated. "Sure. Are you nervous of tomorrow?" I ask her. "Well, sorta" She says, clearly nervous. "C'mon Stace! It's going to be okay" I grin, and slide my hands from her waist to her hips. "I guess. I'm just so startled by how far I've gotten"

My hands go even lower.

"Yeah, remember when I used to make fun of you for having less subs than me? Now you have double my subs" I chuckle.
My fingers fiddle with the lower hem of her shorts. I should stop, I'm getting horny. Shit.
I pull the hem of her shorts up to the point where I can touch the lace of her underwear. "Graser?" Stacy asks. I panic, and pull down my hand. But my finger got tangled in the lace, so it pulled her underwear down, along with her shorts. "Graser!" She shrieks quietly, since the others are probably asleep. "Im sorry!" Is all I manage to say, while she fixes her shorts and underwear. "What were thinking?!" She asks, and I can feel myself burning. "S-sorry" I say. "It's alright, I guess it wasn't that bad" Stacy smirks. I smirk as well. I pull her closer, making sure she is facing me. "If you had to date anyone on the Cube but Rusher, who would it be?" I ask without thinking. "You" She almost says automatically. "Oh!" I say, surprised. I feel her face burning. "We almost always have these late night convos" Stacy points out. "Thats why you would date me?" I ask. "No, just saying" She responds. Without thinking, I reach in and start nibbling on her collar bone. "Oh, Graser, that-oh!- tickles" She stutters. "Oh" She moans ever so slighly. "Hehe, im all about tickling you" I chuckle. "Ohhh" She moans again. "Graser, Graser please" She sighs. I stop then, I'm sure I gave her a slight love bite. Just a small one. Little tinsy one. "I'm beginning to think that you're more naughty than Rusher" Stacy says. "What?! Never" I lie.
Truth is, I totally am. I want Stacy. I want her bad.
"Goodnight" Stacy finally says. "Goodnight" I say, and hook my finger on her shorts and pull them down a little. "GRASER!" She shrieks again, this time elbowing me. "Ow! I was just kidding" I say, rubbing my shoulder. She giggles, and we go to sleep.