Reflective Glasses

A/N Ye. Enjoy.

-=+=-Stacy's POV-=+=-
"I.. I.." Graser looks very, very nerveous, when I get a call. "Oh, it's probably Rusher, he texted me saying he wanted to talk.. Lemme answer it real quick" I say, picking up my phone. "Stacy, this is urgent" Graser says, pouting slightly. "Graser, it'll be quick" I say, smiling. "Hey Rusher" I say, blushing at his voice. "Stace-" Graser trys to say, but I cut him off by putting my finger to his lips. "Oh! About that, yeah, I'm going. No, it's fine. I can pay it. No, no really I can" I say, giggling and blushing. "You know what, whatever, forget it" Graser says, shaking his head and getting off my bed. He seemed angry with me.. "Hey, um Rusher? I have to go.. Yeah, call you later.. bye" I say, and hang up. I have to go talk to Graser. I walk out of my room, and head to his. I see that his door is shut, so I knock on the dark wood. "Graser? C-can I talk to you? Graser?" I call out for him, but he doesn't answer. Huh. I slowly open the door, and look through the small creak. "Graaserr" I say, rolling off the a and r a little longer. "Graser?" I question, and fully enter his room. I sigh, annoyed. "Zachary!" I yell, to see if he hears me from any place in the house. I decide to call his phone, just in case he's hiding.
Ring
Ring
Ring
Ring
Ring
Hey, it's Zachary Graser, if you have a massage, leave it after the ding. Ding!
I hang up. I didn't hear his ringtone, so I don't suppose he's anywhere near. Or his phone is on silent.
Text
Stacy: Graser, it's not funny, answer the phone
Stacy: Graser, cmon I need to talk to you
Stacy: Zachary, please answer. Are you even in the house?
Stacy: Zaaacchhhhaarryyyy

R✔

Did he seriously just leave me on read?
I don't have time for his bullshit, so I go to my room to start packing.

-=+=-Graser's POV-=+=-
I close the front door, and sigh. Goddamn it Stacy, you had one job, and it was to give me at least 2 minutes of your time. I look across the street, and see a figure in dark clothes and reflective sunglasses. The moment we look at each other, he runs off. I get multiple texts from Stacy. I decide to ignore them. Not because I'm that asshole who leaves everyone on read,
(A/N Me af) but because I'm mad at Stacy. And Rusher. She couldn't call him back later. I needed to tell her about the hugs, the kisses the affection that had been going on between us. She couldn't call him back later. And Rusher, he's always ruining things. I walk down the street in my black hoodie. It's about 7:50 pm, so the sky is getting dark. I see the same person on the other side of the street, looking my way and being really shady. I brush it off, as someone probably into some sort of gang or something. As i'm making my way to a liquor store near by, I decide to take a shortcut through the forest. I enter the forest through one of the fallen gates, and put my hands in my pockets, my earphone on. I put on Fairly Local, by Twenty One Pilots. As im walking, I see something lurk by. "Um, hey, anyone there?" I ask, to a blanket of plain, darkness. "Hello?" I say, taking out my phone flashlight and pointing it in the direction of the movement. Then, I see someone. He has reflective sunglasses, and he is dressed in all black and he looks straight my way. "Hey, you! You've been following me around! What's the deal?" I say, and sprint after them. I eventually run into a body of water. I look around, and don't see any traces of anyone. I look around, and there are scratches on trees, carvings, and holes which makes it look like someone stabbed at the dark bark. I see something shiny on a boulder, conveniently placed infront of me. I pick it up, and examine it. I gasp, realising what is is. I look back at the body of water, and soon realise, this is where Stacy met Kricken.
Whoever that was, led me here, and placed one of the necklaces I gave Stacy on Christmas, stained. With blood. 
(Necklace seen on part 53 chapter "Christmas Shopping")

A/N
Yuuuup yup yup! This story is getting to the grand finale, but not quite yet. Maybe a few 20 or 30 more chapters? Maybe more lol. Annnyywayyy, how you doing?
It's almost that time of year again, and by that, I mean ny Mexico summer vacation.
That means I will be writing ALOT but not posting it until I get back. More details on that later.
I also started my Phan oneshots, so yeah. I also have a presentation on Monday, I have to speak.. Fml send prayers plz

Love you my wolf pack, you are strong, you will make it
-
"Turn the page, maybe you'll find, a brand new ending. One where you dont burn out too soon" -Eden and Kathrine "Balcony" (fucked me up BAD)

Timmy likes it