New York and You don't remember?

A/N This is an Author Note.

Graser POV
"Stacy?" I say, looking over at her. "Yeah?" She says, taking her attention from the window to me. "Do you think it will be snowing?" I ask. "Graser, it's winter. And it's New York! Of course it will be snowing" She says. "Oh yeah huh?" I say.
"We are getting ready to land. I repeat, we are getting ready to land" A voice says through the plane speakers.
I grab Stacy's hand tightly, and she looks at me and smiles.
"You excited?" She asks. "Yep! You?" I say. "Same" She says. "Look at that winter wonderland!" She sighs. "Looks beautiful" I say. "You excited for Christmas?" I ask. "Sure" she shrugs. Well, you better be because ima buy you something. "You?" She asks. "I am" I smile and she smiles back.
Stacy POV
I feel Rusher wrap his arms around my torso, and I wrap mine around his neck. He tries lift me up, but I protest with a pain cry. "Oww! Rusher!" I say, clutching my stomach. "Im sorry. Im just really happy you are alive" He says, hugging me softly. I smile and say, "Its okay". "STACERLPLERSS" Parker says, hugging me. "Parker!" I giggle. "Im really glad you're okay" He says and smiles. "Thanks" I say. "It's so warm in here. I dont wanna get out ;-;" Graser says, looking out the glass door of the airport. "It can't be THAT bad... can it?" Rusher asks. I just nod. "Oh no" Parker says. "Lets get an Uber" I say and the others agree.
Graser POV
"Meanwhile, let's get hotel business done" Parker says. We nod. "Okay so hotels here at New York are VERY expensive, so the less rooms, the better" Parker says. "Let's have the same roommates as last time in Hawaii" I say and smirk at Rusher as he just rolls his eyes. "Yeah" Stacy agrees and smiles at me. "Okay, got that settled in, we all got our bags?" Rusher asks. We all nod and head out into that freezing, cold outside world. (A/N that description tho)
Time Skip
We finally decided on a very beautiful and expensive hotel called New York Hilton. (I think theres one called Paris Hilton)
We got in, and it was stunning.
A large, black leather couch, with cup holders and foot resters. There was also a love seat and a single one. There was a black stained glass coffee table, with a selection of snacks like peanuts, almonds, cashews and more. Awesome! Infront, there was a LARGE plasma, with a dvd player and a few movies, and the TV was set on advertising mode, it showed what it had. For example, Netflix, FireFox, And more. Then, there was a black, granite-like bar, made from the same material the coffee table was made of. There was a variety of wine, for example White Wine and that reddish one. Lel. Beer, tequila, vodka, alcohol and way more. There was a fridge full of food. The rooms were upstairs as well, just like the last hotel at Hawaii. The beds were really comfortable and the covers were really fluffy. The pillows were really fluffy as well and there was a full size mirror, a vanity with a mirror, a closet and two 5-drawer clothes thing. (Im dumb) There was also a huge window with long curtains that touched the floor.
"This place is awesome" I gasped as we walked around. "I approve of these couches" Parker says, laying down on one of the couches. "I approve of the whole thing! This place is so beautiful!" Stacy chants happily. "Yeah" Rusher says. "Let's set up our rooms and clothes. Then we can get through things" I say. Everyone agrees and Stacy and I race up to our room. We both make it there, I slam the door shut. She throws herself onto the bed and moans. "Oh my god this is comfy as fuck" She says. "Make spacee" I say. "Nu" She says, playfully. I get on her and hover, no weight on her. "Graser! Get off" She whines and tries to push me off, my hands that are keeping me up, slip and make me fall on Stacy. "Oww!!" She howls. "Stacy! Im sorry! Thats the second time!" I say. "It's okay. Partly was because my stomach is still weak and partly you pressed your chest on mine, and that shit hurts" She says. "Sorry" I say, trying to get off, but sinking into the covers. "The covers are fluffy as fuck. I can't get off" I smirk. "Really?" She giggles. She pushes herself up, and accidentally pushes both of us onto the floor. "OWW!!" She moans. "Stacy im a real hazard to you. Im very sorry" I say shyly.
Stacy POV
"It's not my stomach. You dig your nails into the back of my thighs. But my stomach hurt as well" I say. "Im sorry" He says. Im still on top of him, I get off quickly to avoid awkwardness like last time.
Did I turn him on?
Anywho, he sits up and helps me up. I lay down on the bed, but quickly get back up. "I have to take my pills" I say, looking through my bag. "Okay, just, don't die on me" He says. "I'll try" I say, as I swallow my pill along with a bottle of water that was for us in our room.
"Graser, Ima get in my pajamas don't look" I say.
Graser POV
"Okay" I say and turn around. "You almost done?" I ask. "Wait" She says.
I can't help it anymore.
I turn around and flash my eyes at Stacy's nude body, the only thing covering her is her underwear and bra.
I start getting turned on, so I look away.
"Done" She says. "Okay, I have to get in my pajamas as well, so turn around" I say. "Unless you wanna enjoy the view" I say, wiggling my eyebrows. "No Thank you" She says and turns around. "Haha!" I laugh and get dressed.
Le time skip-------
Stacy POV
"Okay, so, in 3 days, it's gonna be Christmas eve. We are going to get ready, the hotel people always put up trees in the rooms during holiday season. We will have dinner out and then party here. We will give out gifts and play a game, well, kinda of a drinking game, but its called Dirty Jenga. Then, let's see who will pass out faster and who lasts longer. So whatever happens here, stays between us" Parker says. We all nod. "So, tomorrow, we will just be doing basic things, like blogging and recording." He continues. "For now, let's get a good sleep so we can be at our fullest tomorrow" He says. "Okay, sounds good" Graser says. "Yeah" Rusher agrees. "Cool" I say.
We say goodnight and go off to our rooms. I plug in my iPhone and look through it, then turn it off. I turn off the light and turn around around and face Graser. I could feel his hot breath on my face. In the dark, he sighs sadly. "What wrong Grase?" I ask. "Stacy?" He says. "Yeah?" I ask. "With every part of you, please, try to remember these lines" He begs. "Okay" I say. "They d-don't know about the up all nights, they don't know I've waited all my life" He says. "Uh, sorry Graser, never heard them before. "Please Stacy, try to remember" He says, his voice shaking. "I-Im so sorry Graser, I've never heard them in my life" I say, confused and feeling sorry for him. "Oh... okay" He says, sadly.
They don't know about the up all nights?
I try to.
But can't
"So, you don't remember... those lines?" He says, his voice cracking. "No.. im sorry" I say, gulping. "I just want you to know, that those lines were important" He says. "Are.. you crying?!" I ask. "N-no" He sniffs. I hug his torso and press my head against his chest.

"Look, im sorry okay?"

A/N
Yep. No comment.
Writing this at 1:00AM
Lel.
Can't sleep, LifeHopes said it might be imsonia..
Love you my wolf pack, you are strong, you will make it.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Nobody said it was easy.

But no one said it would be this hard.