An Opportunity of Reuniting. Will she take it?

A/N Find out what the opportunity is and if she will take it! Enjoy!

-=+=-Graser POV-=+=-
Text--
G: Hey Stace
S: Oh hey Graser. Sorry I had to decline, im at the vet with Molly.
G: It's alright, but there's something I have to talk to you about. When you're free could you possibly hop on TeamSpeak?
S: Okay, I'll text you and then we'll talk. I have to go, bye
G: Goodbye
End of text--
I'm so bored, and also nervous. What if she declines? Will she think it will be weird? Ugh, I'll just talk to Parker for a while.
Teamspeak-
"Hey Parker" I say, resting my chin on my hand. "Graserrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" Parker chants. "Hey" I say. "Why so down? You hear depressed" Parker's voice becomes serious. "It's, that, well, ugh. I want to ask Stacy something, but I think it'll be wierd. No, not to be my girlfriend. Something else" I explain, frustrated. "Tell me. I'm all ears" Parker says.
"Well..."

-=+=-Stacy POV-=+=-
"Well, how long exactly has she been pregnant now? How long till the puppies come? Will she be alright? Is she healthy?" I bombard Dr. Ninehealer with questions. "Um, 2 and a half months, about 2-3 weeks, I'm sure she'll be alright, and yeah, she's healthy" Dr. Ninehealer says, answering each of my questions perfectly. "Okay" I say, relifed. "Will you be the one who delivers the pups?" I ask, out of the blue. "If you want me to be. I would personally love to. I've gotten so emotionally attached to Page and Molly, it would absolutely be an honor" He smiles warmly. "I want you to deliver them. I think that in your hands, Molly and the puppies will be safe" I smile, looking over at Molly who is asleep in her carrier. "I have to go now" "Okay Stacy. Take good care of Molly. Feed her well. Don't let her get hurt by falling off the bed or something, that could seriously hurts the pups. And make her rest alot. She'll need it." He says, getting up. "Okay. Thank you so much" I say, and hug him. "My plessure" He says, as I leave.

Later that night--
I sit at my desk, and enter Graser and I's TeamSpeak. The #Gracy TeamSpeak. It litterly called that. "Graaaser. Hello" I say, holding the longer. "Stacy Wacey!" His voice says back. "Graser10, MC, CP, Poptartica! What did you want to talk about?" I say and we giggle. "Well, have you ever thought about.. Getting a roomate?" He asks, and I could hear him suck his breath. "Yeah, I have. But I have Page and Molly, as well as the upcoming Mini Mollys and Wolfs" I explain, tapping my fingers on my desk. I open up MineCraft and hop onto Mineplex. If we're gonna talk, at least ima entertain myself. "Well, would you move to another place?" He asks, nervously. "Maybe" I say. He sighs, and clears his throat. "Stacy.. Would you like to be.. You know.. Roomates?" He asks.
Omg. I SO have to say yes!
But, that would mean having to move to Canada. And leaving Utah behind. What about Page and Molly? And the puppies? What about Dr. Ninehealer? I cant go..
But..
"I.. Um,.."

A/N
Ugh short chapters im trash. Anywho, I will soon do the Q&A, maybe after this. I will add an extra question or 2.
Love you my wolf pack, you are stong, you will make it
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
She wanted to say I love you

But she kept it as goodnight

Because there would be some falling

And he's afraid of heights

(Divergent connection)