The Second GoodBye

A/N Enjoy!!

Time skip
Stacy POV
I take a deep breath as I hug Parker goodbye. I smile, then turn to Rusher, who pulls me away from Parker and Graser. "Stacy, I will miss you so much" He says, as his eyes get watery. "Me too Rush" I smile and hug him. Then, he puts his forehead on mine, and pecks my lips. "Rusher!" I say and push him away slightly. "Sorry Stacy. Its just that you are so beautiful. I.. honestly wish you were mine" He says and smiles. I just smile, and kiss his cheek. Hey, he's trying to make me fall in love with him! He smiles and hugs me, as we walk back to the little group. "Ima miss you both" I say and smile. "Same" Graser says, putting his arm around me. "Yeah, maybe we can do something like this another time" Parker smiles. Everyone agrees, and the speakers announce Graser and I's flight boarding. "Well, goodbye" I say as I start slightly crying. "Aww don't cry!" Parker says. I giggle between tears, as Graser takes my hand. "Bye" We say to them. "Bye guys" Parker says. "Bye Graser! Bye Babe!" Rusher says and winks. The flirt. We walk over to the boarding area, as we check in our passports. Then, we get in the plane, and get comfy. "Wait, why did Rusher call you babe? Are you guys a thing now!?" Graser asks. "NO! He just calls me that" I say. "Okay..." He says, unsure. "Why?" He starts again. "I don't know, I guess he just likes me" I say. "Like likes you?" He asks. "Yup" I say. "What was the real reason you said yes to the date?" He asks, putting his arm around me. "I already told you, I didn't want to hurt him" I say and lean on his sholder. "I don't belive you" He says roughly. "Well you better, because it's the truth" I say, lifting up my head from its spot on his shoulder and leaning it against the wall, were I could see the outside. "Fine" He says, and rolls his eyes cruelly. "I thought you were sorry" I say. "I am" He says. "Well, it doesn't seem like it" I say, my eyes getting watery. I didn't wanna fight. But he just wouldn't understand that was the real reason I said yes to the date. "Here we go again" I say and sigh. "If you dont wanna go again stop starting it" He says. "I dont start it. You do with your dumb theories about me liking him" I say, getting angry. "Ugh" He whines. "Dont talk to me" I say. "Might as well get another flight back to Utah this time" I murmur. "Uh-I- It-its not like i ca-care" He stutters. Ouch.
Time skip when they get to Graser's house
It's the cold war now. We haven't said a word since we got to Graser's house. I went straight up to my room, without a word. Believe it or not, the silent treatment is actually effective. Too effective. I don't wanna fight with Graser. I just sit against the wall, thinking.
Do I even like him anymore?

A/N
Short as fuck.
Im bullshit
Lol
Anywho, about 535 words :P
Love you my wolf pack, you are strong, you will make it.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
The ones who love you will never leave your side, even if there are 100 reasons to give up, they will find 1 reason to hold on.