HeyImDacy Reunites

A/N So the time skip of the beginning is when ALL the people who were gonna come are already there. Jsyk. Btw did you like the title? It stands for Stacy, Dul and Bee. Im clever! Ok not really.... Enjoy
Stacy POV
"I can't belive we are once again reunited!" Says Bee with a smile. "I know right" Says Dul. "Yup" I add on. "And..." Bee says blushing slightly. "And what?" Dul and I say in union. "I need to tell you girls a secret" She says. "Ohh what is it?" Says Dul. "Promise not to tell? I mean, after we will tell the others and I asked him if I could tell you girls before anyone else and he said yes" Bee explains. "We promise" Both Dul and I say again. "Pinkie promise?" Says Bee, sticking out he pinkie. "Pinkie promise" We say and link pinkies. "Straub and I are dating" Bee says blushing. "Omg" Dul says. "Congratulations!" I say, happy for Bee. "Yeah, thats awesome" Dul adds on. "Thanks girls" She says shyly. "Ive liked him for so long and know I can show him" She says laying back on her inflatable bed. "Yeah," Is all I say. I have to confess, I am a teensy bit jelly of her. Not because she is with Straub not at all, but because she gets to be with the person she loves. Lucky. "Stacy, Stacy! Hello!" I all of a sudden get snapped out of my thoughts. Literally. I see Dul's fingers snapping in my face. "Oh! Umm.. sorry" I say. "Its alright." Bee says. "Yeah," Dul says. "So Dul," Bee starts. "Who do you like?" She continues. "Umm...."

A/N Cliffhanger? Not really huh? Anyway sorry for da short chapter but dont worry, Ill keep writing!
Love you my wolf pack. You ARE strong. You CAN make it.

P.s. Do you like my outro? No? Nobody? Oh ok....