An illness greater than the pain you cause me

A/N Thats mah title! So proud ;-; lel

Graser POV
NOO! I grab Stacy bridal style, and run back to the car. I put her in the back seat and secure her, and drive off to the nearest hospital.
What happened?!
Did it have something to do with what I said?
How could it have ANYTHING to do with what I said?!
I just hope she's okay...
My love.
Thoughts run through my mind, making a mess.
When I get to the hospital, I rush with Stacy in my arms, her still unconscious. "What is the problem sir?" The nurse behind the counter asks. "Sh-she fainted! There is no particular reason either!" I cry. She takes out that thing to check the heart (such description much wow) She puts it to Stacy's chest, and her expression isn't good. "Oh no! We're losing her! Her heart beat is slowing down at a fast rate!" She cries out, and doctors come out from the emergencies door. "WHAT!?!? NO NO NO!!" I say, shocked. They tell me to put Stacy down, it hard for me to let go, but I do. Then, they rush into emergencies.
"Sir. What is the full name of the patient?" A nurse says, taking out her pen and putting it to her paper on a clipboard. "Stacy! Stacy Hinojosa!" I cry, desperately. "Sir, please calm down. Now, what happened?" She asks after she finished writing. "We we're at the park. And all of a sudden she fainted!" I say. "And before?" She asked "We had dinner" I say. "Your name sir? And relationship with the patient?" She asks. "Graser! Zachary Graser! Im her friend" I say. "Okay" She says.
Later...
I sit in the waiting room, worried AF.
What if somethings wrong?
Really wrong?
Extremely wrong?!
WHAT IF ITS A LIFE/ DEATH SITUATION?!
NO NO NO NO!
WHY WHY WHY!?
Why her?!
Of all the people and girls I know, why her?!
My thoughts are interrupted by a doctor.
"Uh, Zachary Graser?" The head doctor calls out. "Me! Thats me! Is Stacy alright?! Please tell me she is!" I cry, worried. "She has an illness called Celiac Disease, doesn't she?" He asks. "Yes" I say. "Well, we have diagnosed that Ms. Hinojosa has consumed too much gluten, which, could lead to problems in the future, even death" He explains. "No..NONONONO!! She can't die!" I whimper. "When did she consume gluten? Do you know, or have an idea of when?" He asks.

"We'd like more wine and bread please"

No. I never told the waiter it had to me gluten free. Oh no. "When we ate dinner, about 1 hour ago!" I say. "If we don't perform surgery on her, she will NOT make it"

A/N
SO FUCKING SHORT
JWJDJDJDMSKSKKSKDNFNFNDDMMDMDMSMS
Anywho, hai :3
Love you my wolf pack, you are strong, you will make it.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
No one knows what they have until they lose it.

Correction.

Everyone knows what they had,
They just never,
Ever,
Thought they could lose it.