A mysterious text

A/N On the last chapter, I put H instead of Parker when Parker said, "So you know how Dul and I live close by" So yeah, #Darker!
The next morning....
Stacy POV
I wake up, cuddled up to someone. Yep, you guessed it, Graser. I look around, and on the ground, there are beer and tequila bottles. Oh no. Did we get drunk yesterday? Did I get drunk? I cup my hand and breath into it. Yep, smells like beer. I look around, and see Dul and Parker sleeping next to each other, H and Grape sitting on the couch, with beers still in their hands. Rusher and Graser are sitting next to me on opposite sides, and Devon and Tomahawk are sitting on the floor. I scan the room for Bee and Starub, but they are no where to be seen. I yawn, and get up quietly. As I get up, I feel an arm curl around my waist and pull me back. I get pulled onto someones lap, but im not quite sure who's. "Hey, G morning" Graser whispers into my ear. I giggle at his pun, you know, because people call him "Master G". He pulls me even closer to him, but im still sitting the opposite way, sitting on his lap. "*giggles* Hey" I say, and smile.
Graser POV
I hug her tightly, refusing to let go. "So" Stacy says, smiling. "Yeah?" I ask. "Nah, just saying, 'so'" She says, and giggles. "Where are Bee and Starub" she asks. "I dont know, lets go find them" I say. We have a hard time walking over to the stairs and actually going UP the stairs. "Oh gosh" Stacy whispers, trying not to wake anyone. We are both a still a little drunk from yesterday, which is not good. Stacy grabs on to the rail, trying to keep her balance. When we finally make it up the stair we try to go into the girls' room, but insted we end up in mine. "Holy crap, our room changed" Stacy says sarcastically. "Hehe, lets try to go into your room" I say and open my room door. We head over to the other room's door.
Locked.
Stacy POV
"Shit" I say and groan. "Maybe they are in there... I dont know why they would lock the door though" Graser says. I try to keep my balance, since being extremely tired and extremely drunk, is not easy. "Holy crap, what time is it? Im so sleepy" I say. Graser pulls out his (new) phone and checks. "I think its 7:38 AM" Graser says. "Lets go to sleep again" I say, rubbing my eyes. "How are we, or will I gonna make it down the stairs though?" I ask. "We can just stay in my room" Graser says. "Okie" I say. We go to his room and lay on the bed. I stay awake, trying to fall asleep, but its hard. I just stare up at the ceiling, and then turn, facing the opposite way from Graser. I can feel his arms wrap around me and hug me tight. I smile. Then he starts tickling me. "Oh, Graser!" I say between giggles. "S-stop! Oh gwed!!" I say, laughing. "Wow Stacy, you are VERY ticklish" Graser says, poking my side. "Yes, yes I a-am!" I manage to say between laughs. "HALP!" I say, laughter tears filling up my eyes. "Ok, okay ill stop" Graser says and pokes me one last time. I swirl and turn around, facing him. We smile at each other. "So, Graser10, did you like your party?" I ask. "Well, StacyPlays, yes, yes I did" He says causally. I giggle and ask,"Did you like the present I gave you?" "Yeah! I absolutely LOVED it! The best of all actually" He responds. I smile. "Thanks Stacy" He says. "You're welcome Graser" I say and hug him, as he hugs me back. I then get a text.
Text°*°*°*°
???:Stay away from Graser you bitch! He is MINE!
End of text*°*°*
I look down at my phone, confused. Who sent me this? I try calling them, but its like they've blocked me. It doesn't say their number, and instead, the word Unknown.
A/N Sorry for such a short chapter! This chapter is about 731 words :P
Sorry. Anyways, ohh look at that! Cliffhanger? Hehe.
Love you my wolf pack, you ARE strong, you STAY strong!

All my life I though air was free... until I bought a back of chips.

Lol jk here's the real one :3

What screws us up the most in life, is the picture in our mind about how we think is supposed to be.