Vet trips and crappy filler chaper

A/N Enjoy! Btw, im writing this on my new phone, so it's gonna take time for me to adapt to it :/

-=+=-Stacy POV-=+=-
I wake up to Page and Molly cuddling next to me. It's been a while since Graser and I have talked, well not that long. Maybe 4 days? He never answers my calls, and when he does, he stutters really badly, before hanging up. Im not exactly sure why, he's hasn't uplaoded many videos lately either, and neither have I. A few vids here and there, though.

-=+=-Two days later-=+=-
I wake up bright and early, to take Molly to the vet. I want the vet to check on her puppies, I don't want anything bad to happen.
I leave Page napping in her teepee, and drive off with Molly. "Oh Molly, I didn't think you would have puppies like until.. Well, never" I smile at her as I pull into the parking lot. I pick her up and put her in her pet carrier, and walk into the SLC (Salt Lake City) Pet Hospital. I go up to the front counter. "Oh hello Stacy! Is it time for Page and Molly's monthly check?" The woman behind one of the check ins- Merideth- Asks me. Yeah, I come here that often. "No, this time I only have Molly. Im going to check in about her puppies" I answer. "Oh, of course! That diva! Mr. Ninehealer will see you now, in his office. Don't worry, he's expecting you anyway" She answers in her british accent. "Thank you" I smile, and head to room 146 (A/N I might cry now) I walk into the room, and doctor Ninehealer turns around in his wheelchair. "Stacy! Hello, oh and Molly" He smiles. "Hey Dr. Ninehealer. Just came for Molly's check in about her puppies" I, putting down the carrier and opening it. Molly flies out to greet Dr.Ninehealer. "Ah, hello little diva" He smiles.

-=+=-Graser POV-=+=-
Her missed calls.
Her absence.
Her eyes.
Her hair.
Her.
It kills me to be like this. Everytime I answer her calls, I stutter out and hang up. I have to tell her. Ask her. Maybe just ask her. Aghhhh. I have to call her.
Phone rings once
Twice
Three times-
And she declines. She declined! If she mad? Sad? Is she busy? Shit.
I have to at least try to convince her. If I don't tell her that I like her, at least convince her.

A/N
Small filler chapter, until the big thing comes! (no homo( yes all the homo)) I got a new phone, and its taking me a while to adapt. It doesn't have the hearts I used to put, but it has emojis! Already getting used to it. What is Graser planning on saying? Why did Stacy ignore his calls? Find out next chapter!
Love you my wolf pack, you are strong, you will make
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Tell a girl she's pretty
1 million times,
And she'll never belive you.

Tell her she's ugly
Once,
And she'll never forget.