Beach Day and Friendship Risking Texts

A/N HEY WASSUP HELLO

Stacy POV
Apparently we fell asleep and on the couch, watching The Walking Dead. I rub my eyes and look around, just to see Parker covered in Dr. Pepper and Rusher is sleeping on the floor, leaning against the couch. I get up, trying not to wake Graser which is next to me. I just noticed that im always the first to get up in the morning. Yesterday we agreed to go to the beach. We weren't gonna go out for breakfast, instead have room service. I get ready, put on a gray V-neck shirt and ragged jeans. I put on white Convers (idk how to spell it :P) And make my hair into a ponytail. I decide to record some DogCraft. I zoned out a bit throught the video, but at thats what editing if for. I really miss Page and Molly. Ding! I get a text
Text
Tiffany (CupQuake): Hey Stacy, I hope you dont mind but, I have to travel on a business trip, and I might have to leave Page,Molly,Wink and Navi in a pet hotel. But I was talking to Joey the other day and he said that he could take care of Page and Molly.
Stacy:Don't worry, I dont mind. I'll text Joey,
Tiffany: ♡
End of text
I dont mind Tiff's trip and having Joey take care of Page and Molly. Its fine with me as long as they're happy. I love them alot.
Text
Stacy: Hey Joe!
Joey: Stacyanya!! Whats up?
Stacy: Well Tiff told me about her business trip and you volunteering to take care of Page and Molly.
Joey: Oh yeah. I'd be glad to go take care of them... and maybe one of them gets hooked with Wolf...
Stacy: JOEY!! Well, actually thats true. They are grown up
Joey: And Wolfs been being naughty with his toys
Stacy: Too much info Joseph Graceffa
Joey: Oops. Anyway, I'll pass for Page and Molly tomorrow. Jsyk
Stacy: Awesome! Thanks dude. Gtg
Joey: You are very welcome Stacyanya! Goodbyeeeee
Stacy: Bye
End of text
I get up from the couch, and then, I over hear something... like an...argument... Between... Graser and Rusher? I dont know. All I do is stay still and hear them yelling.
Graser POV
"WELL MAYBE IF YOU DIDN'T FLIRT WITH STACY LIKE YOU DO I WOULDN'T BE MAD!" I yell at Rusher. "WELL MAYBE IF YOU WEREN'T AS JEALOUS, YOU WOULDN'T MIND! YOU LIKE STACY! YOU DO!" He yells at me and I blush. "Uhh- I-I DON'T!" I yell at him. Rusher just looks at something or someone behind me with wide eyes. "Hey..." A female voice says, shyly and quietly.. almost hurt in her voice. "Hey" He says back, looking down. "I'm sorry you had to witness that Stacy..." Rusher says. "Stacy?!" I say turning around. "Hey Graser" She says and leaves. "I hate you with a great furry, Brayden Rusher" I say to him, balling up my fist. "Why? Because I showed Stacy that you dont deserve her?" He says and leaves. Oh no... Will Stacy be mad? Or sad? Im really worried that the lie I threw out to Rusher about not liking Stacy is gonna ruin our friendship.... Wait. Why would it? She doesn't like me.. so she won't mind... will she?
Time skip after breakfast.....
Stacy POV
Graser has been trying to talk to me, but it just doesn't feel right. It feels....sort of awkward. But i go with it. I get into my blue and white swim suit. The top is striped in white and blue and the bottom is all blue. I apply sunscreen to the places I can reach. But others like my back I need help with. Graser offers to help, which is nice of him. "Thanks" I say as he rubs make back. "Your welcome, can you help me with mine?" He says. "Sure" I say and smile. He takes his shirt off, and I look away. "Haha, Stacy its not like im taking my underwear off... unless you want me to" He says and winks. "GRASER!" I say and playfully punch his arm. "Hehe" He giggles and turns around so I can apply his sunscreen. "Can you do the front as well?" He asks. "Your really lazy aren't you?" I say and giggle. "Maybe" He says and smiles. When im done with the back, he turns around to face me. I rub his stomach, noticing his six-pack, which makes my face burn. "You enjoying it, huh?" Graser asks and smirks. "Y-no" I say, covering my mouth. "Theres more Stace.. Wanna go lower?" He says. "Are you guys fucking drunk?! First Rusher and then you!" I say. "Stacy I was kidding! But what happened with Rusher?" He asks.
Graser POV
Yep. I try Rusher's way of "Flirting" aaaanddd it doesn't work. But what happened with Rusher that Stacy didn't tell me about? "Stacy... is there something your not telling me?...." I ask. "Oh its nothing dont worry" She says getting up. "Well thanks for the help" I say. "Thank you as well" She smiles and leaves.
Time skip to the beach....
I sit under the umbrella, covering me from the hot sun. Stacy and I are digging a hole were Stacy can fit in. When we are done, she lays down and I cover her up to her waist. I start shaping the sand. "Uhhhh, Graser?" She asks. "Just look" I say.
Sometime later....
"Aaaaaaand..... DONE!" I say, shaking off the sand on my hands and standing back. "This... This looks epic!" Stacy says, looking at my creation. "Yeah, it's a sand mermaid tail" I say, taking out my phone. "Smile!" I say, and take a picture as Stacy smiles.
Stacy POV
Im actually impressed with what Graser did. After Graser types up something on his phone, he looks at my and smirks. "Hey Stace, look at your phone" He says. "Ok" I say and take my phone out. And there, is one of Graser's tweets
Tweet
Graser10-
Never knew mermaids could be soooo beautiful and pretty! ♡.♡ @StacySays
[Insert Stacy's picture]
End of le tweet
"Awwww! That's sooooo sweet!" I say. "Hehe" He says and sits next to me. "Thanks" I say, and hug him. "You are very welcome StacyPlays" He responds. "Hey guys! Come!" I call out to Rusher and Parker. When they get here, they are amazed......
After a long time at the beach.....
"Uhh hey guys, Ima go back now" I say. "Awww why?" They whine. "Im really tired" I say, picking up my stuff. "Okay, but can you charge my phone? Its unlocked incase anyone needs me" Graser says, handing me his phone. "Okay, see ya!" I say. "Bye" They say and I leave. When I get to the hotel, I plug in Graser's phone. I get a good, cold shower, and record a vlog. After im done, I edit the vlog and upload it. Then, Graser gets a text....
"It's unlocked, incase anyone needs me" I remember Graser said. I go to his phone and see the text.
Text
Her: Hey Gwasy ♡♡ I miss you baby! I ♡ you!
Stacy: Hey there! Im Stacy, Graser's friend. He isn't available right now, but I'll tell him that you want to contact him.
Her: Well bitch, first place, Wtf are you doing on his phone?! And second, Im his girlfriend, so fucking back off.

Before I can respond, I get a text
Text
???: I hate you so much you don't even know
End of text
Seriously! I hate this. I really do. All I wanna do is leave. I wanna be home. I wanna be with Page and Molly. I have never let hate from someone get to me. But this. Oh this. It might end up pushing me past the breaking line.
Graser POV
Parker left early, he said he forgot to text his girlfriend, Dul and his phone was running low as well. When Rusher and I get there, we head straight into the showers. After we are done, we get ready to go out to eat. Parker is asleep on the couch. I look around, and in all the rooms. Something is missing... "Uhh Parker?" I say, shaking him awake. "Yeah?" He says, wide awake from the shake I gave him. "Where is Stacy?"

A/N SPAMMMMMMMM
Lel. I don't have anything to talk about... other than I really have to go to the bathroom.. but I wanna finish this. Wait, why am I writing this?! Brb!

SPAM

Ok back! Anywho, I don't really have anything to talk about... OH WAIT! Yes I do! So basically, the WattPad MineCraft SMP has fallen apart. The owner, DiamondDayLight has left the servet, for personal reasons, the server is now NOT white-listed and a simple leak of the IP and Address could completely DESTROY everything. The server was supposed to be all survival but not anymore I guess. Nothing is like season 1 ;-;
Some one destroyed spawn, and I spent about 4 hours recreating it ;-;
I know it might not be the same but, I tried.
And The Big 6 is trying to figure out if to kick DiamondDayLight from the The Big 6, I say we shouldn't. She was the one who made the server, and introduced me to ALL the people there.
Anywho, im just ranting now....

SPAM!

THIS WAS PRE-WRITTEN

Love you my SPAM wolf pack, you are SPAM strong, you will SPAM make it...
♡♡SPAM♡♡

Don't judge someone for their appearance, just like you wouldn't judge a book by it's cover

SPAM