Miles Apart

A/N Enjoy my wolves!

-=+=-Stacy POV-=+=-
I left him.
I really did.

I feel awful, he looked so sad, it makes my heart ache.

I walk up to my house when I get my bags out of the Uber. "Thanks" I say, paying the man and heading towards the front door. I grab my keys, and before unlocking the door, I take out my vlogging camara.
"Hey guys, and welcome to another Monday Vlog. So I just got back from my little trip to Canada, Hawaii and New York. It was really exciting to get to hang out with the boys, it was just amazing. But now, im back home in.. Utah. And, Joey is inside, with Wolf, Page and Molly! So that's awesome. Okay, let's go in" I say, faking a smile. I open the door, and go in. I close the door, and as I turn around, Page and Molly come running at me, knock me off my feet and lick my face. "MAH BABIES!" I say, laughing an actual real laugh. "Stacyanya!" I hear Joey greet, as I get back on my feet. "Joseph Michael Graceffa!" I smile, and hug him, with Page and Molly running around us. Wolf comes into the room and barks, before running up to us. "Wolf. You are in BIG trouble mister!" I scold him playfully. He whimpers and sits down, looking at me with his puppy eyes. "Him?! In trouble?! Ohhh, Wolf!" Joey says. "Wolf.. you did Molly, Joey has told me" I say, as Wolf just looks at me, and I giggle. "Sorry bout that Stacy.." Joey blushes. "I.. wasn't looking for a while.. uhh, Page was sleeping.. yeah" He says, scratching his neck. "Puppies? Worth it?" Joey smiles. "Really Joey?" I say, shaking my head. I have to sleep. "You can stay here for a while.. Can you stay here?" I ask, fighting the tears back.
I have love problems okay? I miss Graser already. Shit. "Okay, I'll sleep in the guest room" He shrugs, as he heads off. "Good night" He says, waving. "Goodnight" I say. It's late, and Joey had to stay up to wait for me. Wolf follows him into the guest room, and Page and Molly follow me into my room. "Home.. sweet home" I sigh, flopping down on my bed, with all my pillows.

And sob.

A few days later..

"Well yeah!" Graser laughs. "And remember when I joined your TeamSpeak channel just as you said to Page, 'Aww, hi baby'?" "Yeah, that was awkward" I laugh. "So, how is Molly? You know, can you see her belly? Can you feel the puppies?" Graser asks. "Ever so slightly" I say. "I'm worried though, Wolf is so much more bigger than her" I say. "Mmh" "Yeah, I have to go Graser" I sigh. "Oh.. well, where?" He asks. "Record, edit, upload, rest, repeat" I say. "Eating pizza?" "Eating pizza too Graser" I say. "Well, just so yo know, I really REALLY miss you. It feels lonely without you. It feels bad to know we are miles apart" Graser sighs. You could literally hear his soul crush into a million pieces. "Yeah. I-I miss you too. I have to go. Bye" I say, fighting the tears away.

"Goodbye"

A/N
--
You guys: Hello. It's us. We've been wondering, if after all these years, you'd update.
HELLO FROM THE OUTSIDEEE
Me: Hi
--
It's been so long (since last I've seen my son lost to this monster, to the man behind the slaughter. Fnaf song) Since I've updated! I really miss writing, I've been slacking. Oops. I still need some questions for my Q&A, and later, I might do a face reveal.. c;
Love you my wolf pack, you are strong, you will make it.
♡♡♡♡♡
Where is the "Good" in
Goodbye?

Where is the "Nice" in
Nice try?

Where is the "Us" in
Trust gone?

Where is the "Soul" in
Souldier on?

Now im the "Lone" in
Lonely,

'Cuz I don't own you only