Chapter 71

A/N Ye like the new cover? It's 11:37 PM, tomorrow I'm going to the movies with the girls in my class to watch Alice Through The Looking Glass! Enjoy!

The next day..
Stacy walked downstairs, to be greeted with Graser at the dinner table, eating a bowl of cereal, while scrolling through his phone. "Hey Stace" He says, looking up. "Hey Zach.." Stacy says, hesitantly. "Hey, um, well, in a few days, i'm going to Utah, up to the cabin" I say, looking down and tapping my fingers together. "Oh, cool. What for?" He asks, a hint of worry in his eyes. "Well, I wanna check up on it, and the girls wanted to meet there, you know, for a girls meeting and such. I'm probably going to stay there a few days, maybe a week" I say, sitting down, grabbing a bagel from the middle of the table. "Oh. Um, well.. When are you going" He says, and I see his Adam's apple bobble up a bit. "On Thursday" I say, biting into the bagel. "Alright.." He says, looking down at his phone once again. "What are we doing today?" I ask. "Well, today we don't have much planned.. Better get back on our recording schedule" Graser says, without looking up. He puts down his spoon, and walks over to the sink and places his plate down. "Oh" I say, getting up as well. "I have to go record with H" He says, and goes up to his room, not looking at me once. He didn't seem like himself. It's probably personal.
---
"Sooo, yeah those are the details" Bee explains. Dul speaks up. "Bee.. I just want to know if you are okay.. We're so worried about you.. We care. We truely do.." "Yeah.. Anything you can tell us?" I plea. "No.. I have to tell you face to face.. Please" Bee sounds on the verge of crying. I shut my eyes tightly, and shake my head. "Alright.. Have to go make dinner, talk to you later" I say. They say goodbye, and I disconnect. I twirl around on my chair and get up. I look out the window, and notice a strange figure, dark clothed, reflective shades, looking straight at me through my window. They quickly look away, and run. What in the world?
I look down at the grass, where I see Page laying down, alone.
(A/N I feel so bad because I originally wrote Page and Molly thinking I was writing on the #Starker vs #Gracy where Molly is still alive ;-;)
I grab Peony, who was on my lap during the TeamSpeak meeting, and go downstairs. I open the backyard door, and call Page in. I set down Peony next to Page, who is eating. Peony quickly finds comfort on Page's tail. I go to the kitchen, to find Graser setting up the table. "Well, well, well, Graser the chef" I laugh. "Yeah, it's pasta" He smiles. "Oohh" I reach into the refrigerator and pull out some Coca-Cola (sorry Pepsi) and put it on the table. I set out two glasses, and fill them up. "Wala" Graser says, serving the pasta on the dishes.
--
-=+=-No One's POV-=+=-
Graser sighed, as he put down his phone. He couldn't stop thinking about it. The day Stacy almost bled to death because of Kricken, the girl he blindly used to have a major crush on. He shook his head, as he got up. He looked across out the hallway and saw Stacy's door slightly open. "You got this Graser" He whispered to himself, still very unsure wether he wanted to bring up the topic or not. Scratch that, he did want to, just didn't know if it was safe to. He walked over to the brunette girl's bedroom door, knocking on the door frame insted of the wooden door. "Come in" He heard her chirp. "Hey, Stace" He swallowed, and bit his tounge. Now or never. "Hey Grase, is something up?" She asked. "Stacy?" He asks, biting his lip nervously, almost enough to draw blood. "Yeah?" Stacy asks, pulling Graser to next to her on her bed. "The night you woke up from your surgery, the one with Kricken and all.. I.." Graser stutters, tripping over his words.
"Yeah?" Stacy looks at him with those eyes. Those green emerald eyes he adores so much.
He almost doesn't want to say anything, just stare back.

A/N
It's 11:42pm on a school night, but I couldn't care leeeesssssss.
Sorry for the short chapterr
Anyway, hey! New announcements, um..
Alice through the looking glass was Ah-may-ZING! R8 8 out of 8 m8 no h8
New cover! Not the best, but hey, not the worst
Oh! I recently joined the Phandom and am an official Phan! I got Dan and Phil's book, The Amazing Book Is Not On Fire! And I started a Phan One-shots! Go check it out ·3· Shameless self promo
Also, I dyed half my hair pink! Here's a pic, I edit out my face and my friend's as well:

Alice through the looking glass was Ah-may-ZING! R8 8 out of 8 m8 no h8 New cover! Not the best, but hey, not the worstOh! I recently joined the Phandom and am an official Phan! I got Dan and Phil's book, The Amazing Book Is Not On Fire! And I sta...

Just incase you don't wanna see my face :D And, new chapters of #Gracy Vs. #Starker.. Or is it #Starker Vs. #Gracy? I can't remember whatever Things are getting quite dramatic (I mean, it's one of my stories duh) Dun dun dun

Love you my wolf pack, you are strong, you will make it

tiMMY LIKES IT