Christmas Shopping!

A/N I will skip to the Christmas shopping which is on Christmas Eve, ok? Enjoy

Graser POV
"Ohhh look! GAMESTOP!" Stacy chants. "Ohh let's go!" Parker says as they run over to the store.
Goofs.
"Hehe" I chuckle as Rusher and I trail behind.
Stacy POV
It worked.
Now they will fan-boy about games they want, I'll buy them for them.
"Ohh, look the Walking Dead and The Last Of Us!" Graser says, dazzle in his eyes as he looks at them. "Look Graser" Parker says, waving him over. I grab the video games and put them in a shopping basket. "Ohhhhh, the MineCraft Xbox 1 edition" Graser says. "I meant the whole GTA Collection!" Parker says. "Oh"
They kept fan-boying about stuff, I payed for everything they wanted, somehow, I managed to hide it from them. "Can we go to a clothing store? Like Hollister or Acromobile and Fitch?" I ask. "Let's split up instead, everyone goes were they want" Rusher a says. We all agree and head off. I go and buy a few things for family members like my parents and siblings. Then, I go and buy a few things for friends like Tiff and Joey. I buy Tiff a cupcake necklace and Joey a MineCraft figure he's been looking for for such a long time. I also buy some stuff for my friends' pets. For example, Buddy, I buy him some catnip toys ad well as for Link and Navi. And many more friends. Then, I get some stuff for Page and Molly as well as for Polly. I find a little French hat that would perfectly fit Molly and a pair of lent-less glasses for Page. They will look so dang cute. I go and buy even more stuff for Graser, Parker and Rusher, after all, they are the ones that invited and came with me here.
Graser POV
Yes! Exactly what I was looking for! A jewelry store. Ima buy Stacy some thing beautiful! "Ahem, hello there" I say to the old woman behind the counter. "Hello, I would like some jewelry please" I say. "Okay, we have a great variety of jewls and jewelry. What are you looking for young man?" She says.
Look at the picture! Those are the things he bought!
Time skip
"Christmas Shooping!" Parker chants. "Woo!" The rest go along. "So what did you guys buy" I smile. "Many, many, many things. Look at all these recites! It's kinda amusing that the longest 2 are at Forever 21 and at a pet store" Stacy says. "Don't worry, its not as amusing as this" Parker says, holding up a white horse mask. "Oh gosh. What the heck is that" Rusher asks. "It's Jeffrey. Jeffrey is Love. Jeffrey is Life. This is Love and Life. I shall wear love and life" Parker says. "How exactly did we end up talking about this?" Stacy asks and I shrug. "Well, I think I've got Christmas wrapping paper at my house, so let's go" I say and we leave.

Time skip...
Stacy POV
Aaandd done! Im done with all the gifts! It's gonna be amazing!
Tweet
Ohhh mah gosh! So. Much. Christmas. Shopping! Look at all the gifts wrapped up!
[Insert Picture]
Hehe.
-StacySays
Response Tweet
@StacySays Why u no buy me gifts ;-;
-Parker_Games

Oh Parker I think. I playfully roll my eyes, as I get another respond to my tweet.
Tweet
@StacySays For me? YAY! I wuv you! ♡
-Graser10
Response
@Graser10 @StacySays Nope! None for you robot!
Another Response
@StacySays @Graser10
[Insert Picture of Stacy sitting on the bed facing away] I tickle u if u no give me gift
-Graser10
I quickly turn around and Graser launches at me, tickling my stomach. "Hahahha!! G-Graser! Ohmygosh!!" I laugh. He stops and I calm down. "I almost died" I laugh.
Tweet
[Insert pictures of Graser hugging Stacy while she takes a selfie] Almost died from tickle attack. #RobotsAreDangerous
-StacySays
Response
@StacySays ;)
-Graser10

I turn around and slowly crawl to the other side of the bed were Graser is sitting and throw my arms around him. "Watcha doing?" I ask. "ERMERGERD! Jesus Stacy you scared the crap out of me!" Graser says. "Sorry" I say, innocently.

Graser POV
I smile at her puppy-dog eyes. "You know, It's hard to stay mad at you" I smile. She giggles and hugs me, as I hug her back.

Time skip (so many lmao)
"That was absolutely delicious" Stacy says, flopping down on the couch. "Yeah" Rusher says, sitting next to her. "JEFFREY FOR LIFE" Parker says, jumping out with that horse mask. "Ahhh" We all shriek, and Stacy holding onto Rusher. "You gave us a goddamn heart attack, Jesus Christ!" I say, grabbing my chest and panting. "Hahaha!" He laughs, holding up his phone and taking a picture.
Tweet
Just scared the crap out of them! #JeffreyIsLove #JeffreyIsLyfe
[Insert Picture]
-Parker_Games
Responses
@Parker_Games
"This is Jeffrey. Jeffrey is love. Jeffrey is life. This is love and life. I shall wear love and life." -Parker_Games2k15
-StacySays

@Parker_Games I will tickle u to death as well..
-Graser10

@Graser10 @Parker_Games :0 Almost died bruh..
-StacySays

@Graser10 @Parker_Games @StacySays You love me tho
-Graser10

@Parker_Games
@Graser10
@StacySays
This conversation tho xD
-TheCampingRusher

"Okay! Here's that Dirty Jenga game I was talking about" Parker says, pulling out a normal Jenga set. "What? It's normal" Stacy says. "But how you play it no. First off, we write dirty stuff on them, and the one we pull out, is the action we have to do. By the way, anything that happens in Las Vegas, stays in Las Vegas" Parker explains. "But we're in New York" I say. "You get what I mean!" He responds.

"Let's do this"

A/N
There will surely be something to rant about, I will edit it in. Anywho, its 2:27 AM :/ Short chapter btw ;-; Ill post a picture of challenge Jenga on the next chapter.

Up to date EDIT:
Yeah this will be the end of the everyday chapters. NOT THE END OF STORY DOE!

The regular schedule will be back AKA random posting :p

Love you my wolf pack, you are strong, you will make it.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
The grass is always greener on the other side.