Chapter 79

A/N Its 2 am and i just lost the tøp meme page i was laughing at so here i am
Get ready, get a snack and a drink and put on some dramatic music becase the finale is finally here. You will hate me more than you already do i promise you
TRIGGER WARNING
-

Graser's heart sank. It felt as if someone had knocked the wind out of him. He felt helpless.

Stacy📚:
I heard knocking on the door

Stacy📚:
shit someone is banging on the door

Stacy📚:
Im gonna call 911

Stacy📚:
I love you

-

Stacy held her finger up to her lips, signaling the girls to keep quiet. Bee gulped, biting her lip. Dul leaned against the wall as she crouched besided the other two brunettes, awfully still.

Bang, bang, bang

The loud noise startled them, making them jump. Bee's eyes started getting watery, as Dul wrapped her arm around her. "It's going to be okay, we're all gonna be okay"

Bee looked up at her. "Promise?" She asked, eyes darting between Dul and Stacy, who was typing things onto her phone, most probably texting Graser.

"Yes, we will all be okay. All of us. You, me, and Stacy"

Stacy tapped Dul on the shouder, and put the phone in the middle of the three. Not on speaker, but as loud as it would go on normal mode.

"911, what's your emergency?" A lady asked.

"H-hello? Yes, me and my other two friends are in a cabin, and there's someon-"

"Stacy.." A voice called from outside, and Stacy froze. Her eyes swelled with tears, and she was violently shaking all of a sudden.

"Hello? Hello are you still there?"

"Hello" Dul took the phone from Stacy, who was hyperventilating now. Bee pulled her towards her, stroking her hair. "Stacy, listen to me, can you do that?" She asked softly, making Stacy look at her in the eyes. Stacy barely nodded her head. "It's okay, Stacy. It's okay"

"Im one of the three girls in the cabin" Dul confirmed.

"Please, give me your names"

"I'm Maddie Dul, the girl that was just on the line was Stacy Hinajosa and the other girl is Bianca Bee"

"Alright Maddie, please discribe what is happening"

"We are inside a cabin, in the middle of nowhere with no neighbors, and someone is outside. They kept baning on the d-door"

"Open up bitches, make this easier on all of us!" Sydney yelled from outside, and a gunshot ripped through the air.

"Oh my god" Stacy started crying heavily, Bee holding her tighter.

"Oh my god, they have a gun oh my god" Dul started saying, between sobs.

"Give us your address"

Dul did, and the woman confirmed there were police and ambulances on their way.

"Im scared, im so scared" Dul's lip trembled visibly.

Stacy immediately shoots up. "Graser is on his way, shit, he's on his way!" Stacy takes her phone out, and dials Graser's phone.

"Stacy! I'm on my way, these cops and ambulances just sped past us, probably going to the cabin, dont worry we'll be there no time"

"No, Graser dont come. You'll get hurt, please, don't come"
Stacy cried.