Telling her and Dangerous Dinner?

A/N Here it is. The time I've been waiting to write for so long! Btw the song Graser sings is "They don't know about us" By 1D aka 1Direction.

Graser POV
The next day's afternoon...
This is it dude.
The time you'll tell her how you feel.
How much you love her.
How much she means to you.
How much you care for her.
And ask her to be your girlfriend.
Im soooo nervous! Okay, so we will go for dinner, then to the park for a walk, there I'll tell her how I feel and KISS her! Yes yes yes yes yes! Okay, breath Graser, Breath!
"Uh Graser?" Stacy asks, confused. "Oh uh yeah?" I say, excitedly. "You looked like you were dying over there" She laughs. Dying to kiss you, thats for sure. "Oh uh, hehe" I blush. "Stacy, wanna go out for dinner?" I ask. "Sure" She smiles. "Lemme get ready!"
At da dinnerrrrr (ermergerd)
"We'd like more wine and bread please" I say. "Coming right up!" The waiter says and rushes off. "Stacy" I say. "Yeah?" She asks. "Im sorry for all I've done to you. Ive hurt you physically and mentally. Made you cry, hurt, and feel worthless at times haven't I?" I say. "Yeah, sometimes, but Its okay" She says and smiles, as i smile back. "Oh hey! Here's the bread and whine!" She says.
Time skip to da parkkkkk
(ERMERGERD)
Stacy POV
I feel horrible. My stomach is hurting so bad, as if someone were stabbing me with a knife. I've felt this pain before! TWICE. Oh no oh no oh no! "Stacy?" Graser asks.
Graser POV
"Yeah?" She says as we sit on a park bench, infront of a little pond with flower petals floating on it, as the moon shines off it. "I.." I start. IM PANICKING HELP HELP SOMEONEHELPMEPLZ. ERMERGERD! "I wanted to tell you something for a very, very long time" I say as she blushes and smiles. Okay Grase, this is it. The thing you have been saving up courage for. This moment is it. I could never ask her again. Never. Hopefully I won't need to. "Stacy, it's like im flying, limitless, when Im with you. You are that spark in my life, I wish it could be something else, we could be something else, other than just "buddies" or "friends" you know?
Cuz this love, its only getting stronger, and I dont wanna wait, any longer.
I just wanna tell the world that you are mine girl. They don't know about the things we do.
They dont know about the I love you's.
But I bet you if they only knew,
They would just be jealous of us.
They dont know abour the up all nights, they don't know I've waited all my life. Just to find a love that feels this right, they don't know about they dont know about us. They don't know how special you are. They dont know I've waited all my life just to find a love that feels this right. " I manage to sing to her. "Graser.. that's so-" She says but gets cut off, by her falling on the floor and clutching her stomach. "Stacy!" I say, kneeling besides her. "Graser..." She says, weakly and starts dozing off. "Stacy! Please stay awake! Please!" I shake her, but she's gone.

A/N
SHORT SHORT SHORT!
ERMERGERD SO SHORT.
Anywho, CLIFFYHANGER!
MUAHHAHAHAH
Anywho, I think that should be it for the spamming }:) Ive got a TON more chapters, but lets just leave it at cliffhanger, cuz why not?
Regular chapter posting will be back AKA random posting. I dont really have a schedule, I just post when Im done writing Lel.

The following chapters are short, so I'll publish one each day at about.. 2pm Pacific Time? Idk.
STAY TOON.
Love you my wolf pack, you are strong, you will make it.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Never lie to someone to not lose them,
because you'll end up losing them
anyway,
when they find out.