Hawaii here we come!

A/N Enjoy!

Stacy POV
I swear, if they keep texting me these kind of things im gonna have a panic attack. I get really paranoid if i get threatened, so this is not good. Anyway, its almost our trip to Hawaii and its gonna be awesome! I can't wait..

Graser POV
I am really excited to go to Hawaii! Its gonna be epic! Only only thing though.. Rusher will be there. And he likes Stacy for sure. And the days he was here, Stacy seemed to be falling for him.

Stacy POV
I cant wait to see Rusher!! Oh, and Parker. But mostly Rusher! He so cu- WAIT WHAAT...!?!

Time skip☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Stacy POV
Omg!! We are now heading to the airport in an Uber and im so excited! Graser wraps his arm arm around me, holding me tightly. "You excited?" He says, grining. "Yup!" I say giggling. "We are gonna get to see Rusher! And Parker!" I exclaim. "Oh yeah, Rusher..." Graser replies, not too excitedly. "What's wrong? I ask. "Nothing" He says, his normal tone of voice back. "Mmm... ok" I say, suspiciously. "Its gonna be awesome" I smile.

Time skip°*°*°*°*°
Stacy POV
I look and enjoy the sight, the beautiful palm trees and the white sand. There is something that looks like a mountain, or a inactive volcano. Awesome! Im glad we already landed, I was getting tired of sitting down. "Hey Grase" I whisper into Graser's ear. "Yeah?" He says, sleeply. "We're here" I smile. "Oh lemme seee" He says, and leans over to see the view. "Beautiful" He says and smiles. "Yeah" I agree.
Time skip♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
I walk next to Graser, and look around for were Rusher and Parker will be. When we finally find the doors, we wait.
"Stacy? StacyPlays?" A voice says. I turn around to meet with a brunette, about 15 years old. "Yeah" I say and smile. "OMFG!!!" The girl squeals with happiness. I giggle. "Can I have a picture?" She asks excitedly. "Sure" I say and will take a picture. "Oh and is that Graser10?!" She says, happily. "Master GGGGG" He smiles. "Omg # GRACY!!!!" She says and both Graser and I blush. "Uhh hehe, uh no, we are just here for a vacation with Brayden and Parker, AKA Rusher and MinePlexOfficial" I say. "Remember to consider it it!" She chants and skips away. And then I hear a familiar voice "Stacy!" The Rusher yells and runs up to me and hugs me tightly. "Hey babe" He whispers in my ear. "Hey" I whisper back. Im so happy to see my friends it doesn't even bothers me that he called me "babe".
Graser POV
She and Rusher hug for a long time and Parker notices. "Dude, you got some competition" He says and looks over at Stacy and Rusher, talking and giggling. "Uhg, i know" I say, annoyed. "Hey Rusher, im here too you know?" I say "Sorry dude, i was just admiring this hot babe" He says, wraping his arm around Stacy's hip as she blushes "uh-" She tries saying but gets cut off. "Well give me a hug!" I say and he hugs me, and Stacy and Parker hug. "Le go!" Stacy says, and we get out of the air port, get on a Uber and search for hotels.
"Hey guys, I found a 5 star hotel, near the beach and all the action in Hawii. But there are only 2 rooms per booking" Parker says. "We will just need to share, I call Stacy" I say and smile at her, and she smiles back. "Alright, Rusher and I will be in the other room. By the way, the hotel is called Hawaiian Palms" He says. "Cool" The rest of us say. We order a Uber, and tell them were we want to book in.
Time skip♡♡♡♡♡
Stacy POV
The moment we bust through the door, we are amazed. There is a bar with Tequila, Whiskey, Beer and many other things as well as drinks and food. AND ITS ALL FREE! There is a balcony, looking to the beach and the waves. There is a HUGE plasma FlatScreen TV and comfy couches. There is an upstairs, were the rooms are. "This is amazing" I say, astonished. "Yeah" Graser agrees. "Damn" Rusher says sitting on the couch. "This is comfy as hell" "Yeah" Parker says, throwing himself on the couch. Graser and I sit on the couch next to each other and relax. "Soooo. What should we do tonight?" Rusher asks. Both Graser and I yawn, which makes us giggle. "I personally think that today we should just settle in, have a good nap and relax, tomorrow we can go somewhere to have breakfast, and there's a pool. But again, thats just my opinion" I say. "And that a great opinion" Graser says. "Im a bit tired so, why not?" "I agree" Parker says. "Sure" Rusher says. Then we all head to our shared rooms, Parker and Rusher together and Graser and I. But when we go through the door, the thing that catches our attention the most is that theres only one bed. "Uhh Graser.. where is the other bed?.." I say, insecure. "I th-" Graser tries to say, but gets cutoff. "Guys!" Parker says, busting through the door. "There is only one bed per room..." He says. "We can share" Graser says smiling at me. "Ugh" I can hear Rusher whine in the back round. "Yeah" I agree. "
Time skip when they have unpacked♡♡♡♡♡♡
Graser POV
"And that will wrap it up for this Cube episode. *weird sound*" I say quitely, trying not to interrupt Stacy's BookCraft episode. I end the recording and go over behind Stacy, planning to scared her. "Thanks everyone for watching this episode of BookCraft, Page and Molly love you, go read a- AHHHHHH" Stacy screams as grab her shoulders and scare her. "God damn" She whispers. "Hehe Master GGGGGGG! GoodBye!" I say, ending her episode. "Graser you gave me a heart attack!" She says, frowning. "Sorry" I say. She smiles and Rusher comes into the room. "Stacy, are you ok?" He asks, and shoots me a dirty look whenvhe sees me hugging her from behind. "Yeah, only that this naughty robot scared me!" She says. "Oh ok" He says and leaves. "But im not just a naughty little robot, in YOUR naughty little robot!♡" I say and she gets up. She smiles and says, "yeah".

A/N HELLO! Sorry for the late updates, its just that i got a new phone that is really hard to write on. :/ lol Anyway, shout out to the following:
DiamondDaylight
Dimondstarlight
Issylovespurple
Because they play MineCraft with me on a server. (The server is NOT mine!) And there are more, but I dont know their WattPad accounts. Sorry!
Love you my wolf pack, you are strong, you will make it!

When you wish for more, remember to be happy for what you have, because you could have nothing.