#Gracy Drama and Puppies!

A/N Enjoy.

Graser POV
"And you'll always, be my hero. Even though, you've lost, you're mind"

I swallow hard, and blink the upcoming tears away.

She sighs, as she puts her hand on my shoulder. I quickly slap it off. "DON'T TOUCH ME!"I yell, getting up.

"Im sleeping on the couch" I grumble as I exit the room. I slam the door, hard, and hear her start breaking down.

Im sorry Stacy.

You have no idea how it feels to be hurt by someone who you care about.

And you'll always, be my hero. Even though, you've lost, you're mind.

Her shaky voice repeats in my head.

Stacy POV
Ding! I get a text. I wipe my tears, but more come down.
Text
I heard you're in New York, seems like you're having a good time.. Would be a pain if it got ruined huh? Fat-ass
-Unknown

Its them again.
I hate them dearly.
But it's not a good time to think about that.

Song: "I love the way you lie part 2" Rihanna and Eminem.

On the first page,
Of our story.
The future,
Seemed, so bright.

And this thing,
Turned out,
So evil,
I don't know why,
Im still surprised.

I lay in my bed, rethinking everything.

Even angels have,
Their wake up calls.

And you take that,
To new extremes.

But you'll always, be, my hero. Even though, you've lost, your mind...

Just gonna stand there and watch burn.

Well that's alright, because I like the way it hurts.

Just gona stand there and hear me cry, because I love the way you lie...

I love the way you lie...

Now there's gravel, in our voices..

Glasses shattered, from, the fight.

And this tug-a-war, you'll always win. Even when, Im right.

I hit my pillow.

Now Graser and I will never be 'something'

Graser POV
I sit in the darkness of the living room, some of the bright New York lights shining through the curtains.
Stacy and I spent all day arguing.

(Song still the same but Eminem is rapping)

This morning,
You wake, a sun ray, hits your face.
You waken, it must be a shame to wake up to destruction.

Shh, baby, speak softy.

Tell me that you're sorry, that you pushed me into the coffee table last night, so I could push you off me.

Try to touch me, so I could scream at you not to touch me.

-Flashback- Stacy put her arm on my shoulder, and I slapped it off. "DON'T TOUCH ME!" I yelled.

Run out the room, and I'll follow you like a lost puppy.

Baby without you, im nothing, I'm lost.

Tell me how ugly I am (HAHA) But that you'll always love me.

Than after that shut me.

But no matter how many knifes we put in each other's back, we'll always have each other's back.
Together, we move mountains. Let's not make mountains out of mole hills.
You hit me twice, but who's counting.

I may have hit you 3 times. Im starting to lose count. But together, we'll live forever, we found the youth fountain.

Maybe tomorrow I'll forgive Stacy.

But, again, there is nothing to forgive.

It's not like she is my girlfriend.

I can't be jealous.

But I'm so fed with Rusher being like this.

I lay on the couch, and drift out of my misery for a bit.

The next morning...

Stacy POV
"Joey! I told you to watch Wolf! Now how am I going to take care of the puppies?!" I ask, worried and shocked.

Joey didn't tell me this

"Don't worry Stacyanya! I heard Megan wants a companion for Chewy, and we can find some more people to adopt them! Or we can keep a few ourselves! The point is, im sorry Wolf did that to Molly. But, you love dogs, don't you?" Joey says, half guilty, half joking. "Yeah, but what if im still in.., Canada?" I hesitate. I hate mentioning im staying with Graser. "Don't worry, I have done some research, and the puppies will be here in about 2 months! So you should be home in Utah all settled by then" Joey states. "Okay, I guess. But Wolf is still in trouble for that" I joke. "Mah dog!" Joey says in a fake Pewdiepie kind of voice. "Just take care of Page and Molly from now on, ok?" I say, before I break into cold sweat. "Su-" Joey is about to respond, when I jump in. "L-like, REALLY take care if them. D-don't leave them unsupervised. I don't want anyone thats a stranger near them. Please Joey" I say, nervously.

You see, I just remembered that text from a few days, or even weeks, were that unknown person kinda threatened to hurt Page and Molly. "Stacy? Are you okay?" Joey asks, rather concerned. "Y-yeah! Just, please take care of them okay? I-I have to go!" I quickly say and hang up. I wouldn't like to explain everything that's going on.

It's all mess.

Just a big, tangled, mess.

A/N
OMG
I ACTUALLY POSTED ANOTHER CHAPTERS
WTF?!
Sorry for such late updates, ya know, school.
Anywho, next story update will be #Starker VS. #Gracy and then YouTubers stories!
I miss you all so much!
And I have been talking to Dimondstarlight , and apparently ScarsAndSmiles had a nightmare about me were I was possessing people with Spanish magic tricks and My Little Pony dolls.... xD Most.. interesting thing I've ever heard..
Love you my wolf pack,
You are strong,
You will make it..
(If i don't possess you with spanish magic tricks)
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Fake friends are like shadows...

They will be with you in your brightest times..
But vanish once the dark times come.