Molly

-=+=-
"I love you Molly. I hope you know that"
-=+=-
A/N
ENJOYY! Tomorrow I have school and it's 11:23 ;-;

-=+=-Graser's POV-=+=-
"Molly has a life threatening tumor" Dr. Kori Anders says.
Stacy gasps, covering her mouth. "Oh my god" I say, surprised myself. "No, no, no! Is she going to be okay? Please tell me she is going to be okay!" Stacy starts freaking out. "Stacy, calm down-" "HOW DO YOU WANT ME TO CALM DOWN?! Molly could die!" Stacy screams at me. "Stacy, please. We have to preform surgery on Molly" Ninehealer says. Then, all of a sudden Molly starts wheezing. "Molly!" Stacy says, pinching Molly's nose, and her breathing goes back to normal. Almost. "We're running out of time, we have to do this quick!" Dr. Ninehealer says. "Fine" Stacy says, her eyes starting to dampen. I hug her, and run my fingers through her hair. "It's going to be okay"

Lies.

-=-Dr. Ninehealer's POV-=-
I sigh, and nod at Dr. Anders. "We will need to open up this area on her back" She says, making a circle with her finger on Molly's back. Molly has been knocked out with sleeping gas. "Okay. What about the pups? There's 5 right?" I ask. "Yes. We will take them out. The tumor could be dangerous an-" She says, but gets cut off. The heart beat machine starts beeping really fast. Then, 5 of the 6 heartbeat trackers comepletly stop.

-=+=-Stacy's POV-=+=-
"She's going to be okay.." I say to myself. I look and the mirror of the bathroom, and close my eyes. "She is going to.. Be.." I say, and the tears kick in. "She's going to die. Your precious Molly is going to die. And there is NOTHING you can do about it. Nothing at all" A voice says, Kricken's voice. I turn around, and she punches me. "Kricken!" I say, as I fall backwards into the wall. She pins me to it, and smiles. "Molly is going to die. You are going to lose her" She taunts. "Stop" I say, and pin her onto the wall. "Stop!" I close my eyes tightly, and open them again.
She isn't there.
I shake my head, and taste blood. My lip got a wound. Ugh. I go out of the bathroom, sucking on my lip. "Stacy" Graser says, and I look up. I see Dr. Matthew Ninehealer and Dr. Kori Anders, Matthew looking sadly at me, and Kori wiping her eyes. Graser looks at me, his eyes full of sadness. "W-what happened. Molly is.. Alright, yes?" I stutter, thinking of what Kricken said. "No.. N-no.. Please dont tell me that" I say, shaking my head and covering my mouth with my hand, as the tears start coming down. "We're sorry Stacy.." Dr. Anders says, as her eyes start getting watery. "Molly.. The tumor got to her lung. That's why she couldn't brethe properly. The tumor got to 4 of the pups. There were 3 females and 2 males. The tumor killed off both males, 2 females.. And Molly" Dr. Ninehealer says, as he sniffs. "No! N-no that cant be! M-Molly isnt dead! She cant be! There has to be a mistake!" I yell, my cheeks damp. Dr. Ninehealer shakes his head. "No, Stacy. We are so sorry. There was nothing we could have done. If she was checked earlier, she probably would have been saved"

(A/N, okay now that we know she is dead, I will warn you. THIS CHAPTER IS REALLY TRIGGERING)

I see Kricken flash infront of me. I stumble backwards, but Graser catches me.
"You killed her" I hear Kricken say. "No" I say and look around. And look for Kricken. "You killed her. You wanted her to die" "Stacy?" Graser asks. "NO I DIDN'T!" I yell, and run through the doors. "Stacy, wait!" Graser calls from behind me.

-=+=-=+=-=+=-
"Stacy! Wait up!" I hear Graser yell, but I keep running. He finally catches up to me, and grabs my arm. "Stacy! What is wrong with you?!" He asks me. "Oh, I don't know, lemme see.. MY DOG JUST DIED, AND IT WAS MY FAULT!" I yell at him. "Stacy, no it wasnt. It was a tumor. You could have never known!" He shakes his head. "We have to go back, Dr. Ninehealer and Dr. Anders still have alot to tell you" He says, and drags me. "She told me it was my fault!" I yell at him. "Who?" He asks. "Didn't you see her?!" I shake my head. "Stacy, who?!" He keeps asking. "Ugh, nevermind! Lets go back" I roll my eyes.
It wasn't me.
I didnt kill her.