Chapter 50.

Hey guys!!!! So this might be the last chapter for this year, next chapter might come up next year. I have an exam I have to write on the 4th of December to be able to go into nursing school 🥴, please add me in your prayers oo🥺🥺 I've gone so far to not enter nursing school this year. I have to, but to read😩😩e dey do me one kind. We'll still have the competition for those interested, but I'll be happy if you guys participate 🥺🥺.

"Why did you lie to me?" Mrs Olaitan snapped at Aj looking at a frail looking Ade.

"I'm sorry aunty." AJ apologized, tears sliding down her cheeks.

"You're sorry? Im so disappointed in you!"

"Mom, it's okay. I'm fine now." Ade croaked out.

"Would you shut up! What were you thinking playing like that in your condition?" Mrs Olaitan asked, pushing her new glasses up as they slid down her nose.

"It's okay, she's fine now." Mr Olaitan held his wife's shoulders.

They couldn't tell her what happened, so they still went ahead with what they told the doctors.

Toheeb and Gbola stood aside and was watching what what going on.

They didn't know how Mrs Olaitan got to find out. All they knew was they found her in the hospital, asking about her pregnant daughter.

She finally calmed down and went to sit beside Ade.

"I'm really angry you lied to me, I take you as my very own daughter. This isn't something you keep away from me." Mrs Olaitan said and motioned for AJ to come over. AJ slowly walked to where Mrs Olaitan was.

"I'm sorry, I didn't want you to worry." AJ said rubbing her cheeks.

"It's okay, I just want you to know you can always tell me when you guys get in trouble, I'll definitely scold you but I don't know how to use belt." Mrs Olaitan smiled and side hugged her tight.

"I'm hungry." Ade said folding her hands over her stomach. Everyone chuckled.

"I came prepared. I have for you catfish pepper soup and rice, with orange juice just how you like it." Hearing this Ades stomach rumbled.

"I prepared it, don't take my credit." Mr Olaitan said, eyeing his wife.

AJ was finally able to chuckle.

"I want some please." Ade asked. She was getting irritated as her mom was being slow.

Mrs Olaitan immediately started dishing the food. When she was done, Ade sat up properly and dug in immediately. When she was almost done, she looked up.

"They both haven't eaten, they stayed with me all night." Ade said pointing at Aj and Toheeb.

"I brought extra plates." Mrs Olaitan said and began serving everyone in the room.

When Ade was done, she drank the orange juice which was made just for her.

__________________________

"This wasn't what we planned." Ari slammed her fist on the table.

"Is it my fault your dumb plan didn't work out? They cant mention about me to the police, I have someone there, but still have to be careful." Ahmad glared at Ari.

"Well you should do something about it, let's drift them apart. Things would get better that way. Toheeb would be mine and you can do whatever you want with your life." Ari slyly smiled and walked out of the restaurant.

"Bitch!" Ahmad muttered to himself.

_______________________________

"I'm on my period." Mide slowly pushed Ola away.