Chapter 52.

I wasn't going to update, but....I'm in a very good mood!!!

After working like a donkey, it's finally salary week, I'm sure people working can relate 😂😂

My salary has finished even before it arrived😩😩😩😩.

And....all your prayers and mine shall be answered, everyone that put me in their prayers, I'm really thankful🥺🥺❤️ because, this is a future nurse right here 🤩🤩 yes, I got admission 🎉🎉🎉😩😩

Thank you everyone, I really appreciate 🥺🥺🥺❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

3 months later

"Are you guys sure we should still do this? I mean look at how I look like a boiled potato, ready to be smashed, in my case, ready to burst." Ade rested her hand on her lower back and leaned backwards a little.

"Yes!" Everyone screamed. Ade has been asking the same question over and over again, everyone was tired of hearing it.

Ade scrunched up her face and wobbled away, she can't walk properly anymore.

Three months passed and Ahmad was behind bars. Three months passed and no one had heard from Ari. Three months passed and things had been going smoothly for everyone except for Aj and Rahmat though. Rahmat still hates AJ because Gbola loves AJ, he put Ahmad behind bars and just loves her as a sister.

After threatening Ahmad and even pleading with him for several weeks, He decided to abuse AJ, but that was his last, because he was arrested that very same day.

Aj's mom and step dad started drifting apart. Ajoke realized that she was so self centered she didn't really care about her mother's happiness. The family that was once together, was drifting away from each other. It was a shocking sight when Mazida and Ajoke were found together in the same room talking about boys.

Aj's mom realized maybe she shouldn't have been forcing things between them, they just needed to be matured enough to get along.

A secret she and her husband were keeping from the kids after Ahmad got arrested. They were getting a divorce, for two different reasons but they both think it's the same.

For Mazidas dad, he was too ashamed to still act like nothing happened after his very own blood and first son abused his step daughter. He felt it was better they both went separate ways.

For Ajokes mom, she cant stand the man that refused to train his son properly.

After they both heard most of the evidence from Ajoke and Gbola at the police station, even the pleadings, threatenings and videos, they decided they should just go their separate ways.

Neither Mazida, Ajoke or Muhammad knew what their parents were planning. They had the argument Infront of Ahmad so he knew they were getting a divorce.

After the incident of Ahmad being arrested, Ajoke and Mazida became close, just like sisters. Ajokes mom refused to see this as a reason to still go on with the relationship with Mazidas dad.

"We should tell them soon, well sign the papers Infront of them. They can still be friends if they wish." Ajokes mom said.

Ari disappeared into thin air. Neither her parents nor friends knew where she was. Her mother had cried severely asking for her only child to brought back to her, she'd do anything, pay any amount.

At first, they thought she was kidnapped, but then no one called to ask for a ransom. The police finally got back to them and said she didn't want to be found, since she hasn't made any phone calls they could use to track her down.