Introduction /Prologue

Hello people ,this annoying girl is back oo.

So this is my third book on wattpad. You could check out my other books too if you like.

1-I'm old enough
2-ABIOLA

So yeah, this book is kind of a sad story. It is all my imaginations, so if it's somehow related to anyone, I'm really sorry but, I didn't mean to. And also, it's only fiction, solely based on my imaginations.

So enjoy, vote, comment and share

Please ooo

❤❤

Prologue

"Please stay away." Ade whispered, really scared as she hugged her purse close to her chest.

"Shh, it won't take time. I promise." The stranger whispered back, smiling. He was clearly wasted, which wasn't helping matters.

"No, It's fine, I'll just walk away and you'll do same." Ade said, she knew she sounded stupid but what could she do?

"No, you're really pretty." The stranger slurred. Ade couldn't deny the fact that he was a cute guy but she had to look past all that and save herself.

She screamed as he grabbed her hands in his and shut her mouth with his hands. He dragged her dress up and took advantage of her then and there.

Devastated, she sobbed quietly as she was helpless.

When he was done, he stood up and rubbed his face. Scared to death his, eyes widened in horror. As if something had snapped inside him, he staggered backwards and stared at the girl like he had just seen the devil himself. He went on his knees and began apologizing over and over again, but it was too late.

The deed had been done.

He tried helping Ade up but she flinched away, he watched how she struggled to stand up on her feet and leave before someone saw what had happened. Not saying a word to him, she hurried away from the scene.

He quickly went out to the roadside and called a cab before leaving the scene.

So I tried to make this as less triggering as possible since I don't want this book to be a really sad one.