Chapter 55.

Toheeb and Ade were strolling around the hospital corridor, with Ade holding unto and ice cream. Toheeb laughed at how she was so focused on the ice cream.

Ajoke had gotten to the hospital too, but was where everyone was. Ade suddenly felt like sitting down, she looked up and sat down immediately. Toheeb stopped and looked at her, amused.

"What? Im tired." Ade said and looked away.

" I want to go home." Toheeb said okay and immediately called Gbola to get the car ready. They both walked outside to the parking lot, with Toheeb looking around for anything shady.

They sighted Gbola and walked towards the car.

Toheeb made sure Ade was properly settled in at the back seat, before he sat down in the front seat.

Gbola started the car and the drove out of the parking lot and unto the road. The guys turned on music so high, and were vibing to it.

Ade kept feeling the uncomfortable pain on her back and abdomen, but she brushed it off.

When they got to Toheebs apartment building, Toheeb helped her out of the car and they went inside together. They were still in the elevator when Ade felt like she needed to use the toilet.

"Please can I get ice cream?" She asked as she intertwined her arms with Toheebs and Gbola. Toheeb glared at Gbola, before looking down at Ade.

"You should have spoken earlier so we would  have gotten it on our way here." Toheeb said and Ade looked at him in a funny manner.

"Oh, I'm to blame that they want ice cream now, just when we got here?" Ade asked and rolled her eyes at Toheeb. The elevator pinged, indicating they've gotten to Toheebs floor.

"I'm sorry." Toheeb said as they stepped out.  In the process, Gbola was able to remove his hands from Ades hold.

"I'll go get it for you and get Aj on my way." Gbola suggested and looked at Toheeb.

"Thank  you." Ade grinned. " Please get my ice cream last, so it doesnt melt and Aj knows my flavors. So you'll be getting around 3-4 flavors." Gbola nodded and turned back.

______________________________

"I want cold water." Ade said as they got inside. Toheeb closed the door, locking it at once and then went ahead to get her cold water.

"Here." He gave her a bottle of cold water and Ade collected it. She opened it immediately and gulped half of the water at once. Toheeb removed his shirt, leaving him only in his singlet.

Ade looked at Toheeb who was seated with the remote in his hands. She felt the uncomfortable pain again in her back and closed her eyes. She took a deep breath in and breathed out after a few seconds. She stood up as She felt like peeing and immediately dropped the bottle of water, from the impact of the pain she felt that moment. She bent down a little, holding unto her back.

Toheeb immediately stood up and rushed to her.

"What's wrong?" He asked, holding her back.

"Pain." Ade managed to croak out through the pain.

"How? Why? Where?" Toheeb asked, distorted.

"Here- ahhh!" Ade screamed. Toheeb felt like going crazy. Where was this pain from? She was fine just a few minutes ago. Or so he thought.

Just then, Gbola and Aj walked in laughing.

"Ya-ahhh, mama." Ade screamed again as another pain struck her lower abdomen. The laugh immediately died down and Aj rushed to Ade.