Chapter 71 - Turning back the hands of time

.

Co-workers Jin-ah and Ye-eun are currently having a delicious dinner in a restaurant somewhere in the city after their work. For some reason, Jin-ah seems not okay and she looks like she is dealing with a huge problem.

"Is something wrong, Ms. Yoon?" Ye-eun curiously asked her senior.

"Ani~" Jin-ah shakes her head and denies. "I just wanted to drink a lot today..." she added.

"Do you still think about your ex a lot?" Ye-eun has an idea why her senior seems very problematic.

Jin-ah looked at Ye-eun, realizing that she can't hide it. Maybe it was too obvious. "You'll say that I'm lying if I tell you that I don't" she mutters, finally admitting that she is dealing with a personal problem.

"You have to meet someone new to get over your ex-boyfriend. You should start seeing someone new~" Ye-eun said to her.

Jin-ah let out a deep sigh and said, "Nope... I'm good~".

"Waeyo? It's better to move on to a new relationship as fast as possible. That way, you'll less likely to repeat the same mistakes, which means you'll have fewer regrets~" Ye-eun told her while she continue eating her food at the same time.

"You sound like a pro" Jin-ah replied.

"I may not have a lot of experience, but I know a lot about dating" Ye-eun explained.

"I'm so proud of you~," Jin-ah told her, as she down another glass of soju.

"By the way, how much meaning should I put into what a guy says or does to me?" Jin-ah asked Ye-eun.

"Pretty much none~" Ye-eun replied while taking a piece of vegetable side dish.

"None?" Jin-ah seems a little surprised by Ye-eun's reply.

"Yah, we can say anything and do whatever it takes to seduce a girl... That's what I heard most often from guys during college" Ye-eun explained.

"But if a guy hits on a girl, doesn't it mean that he's attracted to her?" Jin-ah follows up with another question.

"Well, I guess. But like my mom said, guys don't say no to girls. I bet they flirt with every girl, so they have options to choose from" Ye-eun replied, and proceed to munch down on her food.

"Gosh~" Jin-ah blood boils again, so she just drinks another shot of soju. Her phone suddenly starts ringing. She rolls her eyes when she saw that her ex-boyfriend, is calling her again.

"I'll be right back. I have to take this" Jin-ah faked a smile as she excused herself to Ye-eun.

"Sure~"

..

..

"Yah! Why the hell do you keep calling me?!" Jin-ah yelled as soon as she answered the call.

"It's me, your dad~"

"Appa??" Jin-ah is utterly shocked and confused at the same time as it was her father's voice who is talking on the other side of the call. "Why do you have Gyu-min's phone? Appa!! Are you with him?!" Jin-ah angrily asked, asking for some explanation.

..

Meanwhile, in the other part of the city, the two best friends, Joon-hee and Seung-ho are playing billiards.

"I can't believe you bought and brought these games all the way from states for me" Seung-ho is examining the games that Joon-hee gave to him.

"Do you have trust issues or what?" Joon-hee giggles at his suspicious best friend, and he continued playing billiards as it is his turn.