Chapter 77 - Knowing Brothers Ep. 130 | Guests: Kim Shin-young, Jimin & Seolhyun

.

The Brothers are back on the set to film the next episode of Knowing Brothers. Everyone is already inside the classroom except for Hodong, Youngchul and James. The rest of the Brothers are now just talking to each other and one of the topics they are talking about is James' first pitch a couple of days ago, which is still being talked about, wherein many people unofficially dubbed it as 'the best first pitch in the history of Korean Baseball'. The pitch is unexpectedly good and surprising that it now caught the attention of not just the Korean citizens, but even people around the world, especially baseball fans. And since he is a well-known and popular stand-up comedian globally, the articles and news about that first pitch had reached farther than what James originally expected. He only wanted to get publicity for the drama.

"Where's James? Is he late again? I want to talk about the first pitch he threw. It's like the ones you can see in anime..." Heechul said as he sat down at his desk.

"I've seen it. I can't believe you can make the ball curve like that~" Sangmin commented. 

"It's pretty normal in baseball. A lot of professional pitchers can do that" Janghoon remarked.

"Yeah, but James is not a professional. That's what makes it awesome~" Sangmin replied.

"What's funny is that, after throwing the pitch, he said that it's the only thing he can do, nothing else~" Soogeun laughingly remarked and the Brothers started giggling.

"He really said that?" Kyunghoon chuckled and the Brothers nods.

"Imagine throwing a great pitch that amazed everyone and then afterwards admits that you really can't play baseball..." Soogeun laughingly added and the Brothers continue giggling. And then...

"QUIET!! Everyone, quiet!!" 

The Brothers heard a very familiar voice that is coming from the outside of the classroom. They all brace themselves for whatever comes.

"Turn off the lights now!!" Hodong shouted.

Seconds later, the lights didn't really turn off, the production crew just dimmed the lights so that the cast members can still be seen even though it was going to be a little dark in the classroom. Then the door at the back of the class opens up and...

Saeng-il chukhamnidaaaa~

The remaining Brothers enter the room and they come with a little surprise gift to one of their Brothers who is celebrating his birthday. Youngchul enters the room carrying a tray full of different side dishes. Hodong is carrying a special birthday cake, which is a bowl full of boiled pork with a candle on top. And James is holding some basketball-themed balloons. The rest of the Brothers immediately joins them in singing the happy birthday song.

Saeng-il chukhamnida~
Saranhaneun... Janghoon~
Saeng-il chukhamnidaaaa~

"Huh? Me? Is it my birthday?" Janghoon is a little confused.

"Hyung, it's your birthday on the next day when this episode airs~" James quickly whispered.

"Ohh... Kamsahamnida~" Janghoon then stood up from his seat to receive the little birthday from his Brothers.

"Make a wish", "Close your eyes," the Brothers said to their giant Brother. Janghoon sighed a little as he closes his eyes and was ready to make a wish.

"He sighs while making a wish," Heechul remarked.

"Revert your property to the country~" Soogeun laughingly said while Janghoon is blowing the candle. The Brothers burst out laughing.