Chapter 39 - Knowing Brothers Ep. 69 | Guest: Lee Kyung-Kyu

.

Another day for the shooting of the next episode of Knowing Brothers. Cast members are entering the classroom one by one. Kyunghoon, Sangmin, Heechul and Soogeun are already inside, several seconds later the youngest enters the classroom. Upon James' entrance, he is singing something but it is in almost a humming way..

"Is that Red Velvet's Rookie?" Heechul noticed the song James' humming.

"Yeah, Haha" James let out a small laugh and he went to each brothers to greet them with a fist bump.

"Why are you singing it?" Heechul asks,

"Yeri ask me to do it, I suppose to do it on previous episode but I forgot.." James replied laughingly.

"Haha Yeri did?" Heechul burst out laughing.

"You know Yeri?" Sangmin exclaims and James just nodded.

"He is friends with them.." Heechul told Sangmin, "Irene told in an interview that she is close with him.." Soogeun told him, referring to the recent interview where Irene mentioned James' name when asked if she had other friends outside her group and labelmates.

"Really? Wah.. James' friends list is no joke.." Sangmin commented. "You recently met Kim Go-eun and Lee Dong-wook.." he added.

"Really? You already met them?" Soogeun is shocked to hear that.

"Yeah.. they even saw my video message.." James chuckles as he explains. ".. oh, Go-eun noona, Dong-wook hyung.. annyeong~" James suddenly look in one of the cameras and greets them. ".. they said that they watch our show.." he then explains his sudden action.

"Really?! Annyeong!" the brothers also did the same thing and waved at the camera. "Please come to our school!!" they all yelled out.

  ..

Seconds later the tallest brother enters the room. Janghoon is also humming as he enters the room, he quickly greets the brothers with a handshake.

"You seem really happy after Youngchul was absent last week.." Heechul said to the giant.

"Aniya. What are you talking about?" Janghoon replied.

"It's all written in your face. You are lively.." Soogeun joins in and started teasing Janghoon.

"Right! You should be sad that he was absent last week.." Heechul continues.

"I do. I feel empty and I couldn't sleep.." Janghoon said to him as he went to his desk,

"YOUNGCHUL-AH!! YOUNGCHUL-AH!!"

Anyone knows whose voice is that. Hodong is shouting Youngchul's name while he approach the classroom. Time for Hodong's entrance skit..

"Where is Youngchul? He didn't come this week either?" Hodong asked after he enters the room and saw that Youngchul is still not in his chair. "I called Youngchul's older sister and she said he is coming to school this week.." Hodong told them.

"Just now, when I was on my way here, I thought I saw someone that looked like Youngchul hovering outside.." Janghoon said to the brothers.

"There's another person that as ugly as him?" Soogeun remarked, and that made everyone burst into laughter.

"I thought I saw Youngchul's car too.." Heechul mentioned,

"I do want to see him. We keep missing him.." Soogeun commented, and at that very moment someone opens the door and enters the classroom. It was Youngchul,

"... the timing.." Soogeun can't do anything but to laugh at Youngchul's fail timing.

"What is this?" the brothers kept on sighing out of disappointment.