Chapter 3 - Open Mic

Oppa hurry! We're gonna be late!" Haejoo shouted.

"Yeah yeah wait" James replied.

They arrived at the place where Haejoo's friends texted.

"Hey, this is a coffee shop, you said last night we're going to a bar/club" James asked.

"Haha oppa you're so easy to fool i was just joking last night, of course its not a bar, we are not allowed to go there. You said it yourself last night" Haejoo laughed.

"Well you said its not really a bar so i didn't stop you"

Since they are the first one there, they decided to enter the coffee shop and talk to the waitress about the reservation. The waitress escort them to their table and give the menu.

"Um.. give us two platters of Nachos and Fries, also 2 order of tteokbokki, and 2 caramel machiatto" Haejoo said to the waitress.

"Would that be all?"

"Umm.. we will call you when my friends arrive I'm pretty sure they have more orders" Hajoo said.

"Okay, thank you" Then the waitress leaves.

"This is a nice place, and there's a lot of people" James scanning the coffee shop.

"Well mostly students from the nearby university and some high schools go here when there's an open mic" Haejoo replied.

"Oh i didn't expect its thing here in South Korea.." James said before he got interrupted by the waitress.

"Excuse me, here's your orders".

"Kamsahamnida!" James said bowing to the waitress.

"Hey sorry we're late" Haejoo's friends finally arrives.

The open mic started so they also started to eat while watching. The regular performers started first before they ask people if they want to perform in the stage. When the one on the stage is not interesting Haejoo and her friends just continue to chat and eat their food. James on the other hand is on his phone watching videos in the internet.

"Oppa what ya doin?" One of Haejoo's friend asked.

"Just watching some videos" James replies.

"Hey isn't that Red Velvet?" a friend of Haejoo who is sitting beside James asked.

"Oh yeah, Oppa likes them also, especially Irene, he loves her" Haejoo said while eating nachos.

"Haha oppa i thought you love Taeyeon?" the same girl sitting beside James asked.

"Yeah I love Taeyeon, and also Irene coz she is my bias in Red Velvet" James replies.

"You like a lot girls oppa" the same girl asks while laughing.

"Hey it's fine there's nothing wrong about it right? I'm just a fanboy.. its not like I'm meeting them in person" James laughs.

"I have a question oppa.. What if you meet them in person? all your bias from every kpop girl groups including actresses, they all have a feelings for you, who would you pick? Wait no,.. Who would you marry?" Haejoo asked while everyone is smirking waiting for James' answer.

Flustered, James replies, "Okay first of all that's not gonna happen in a million years, and if ever that happen I'm not gonna marry anyone because I'm pretty sure I'm gonna faint and die when i met all of them"

Everyone laughs at James' answer. They laughed loud enough that the host of the open mic notice them.

"Oh well looks like we have a funny guy in the house" the host walking towards at their table.