Chapter 74 - The Big Smoke and Big Ben

.

"Oh, by the way, I want to give this to you..., here~" Seiichi gets something inside the pockets of his coat and gave it to Satomi.

"What is thi-... EH?!?!" Satomi got shocked and immediately had goosebumps upon seeing the thing that Seiichi had just given to her.

It is a signed photocard of Irene. After finding out that Satomi is a fan of Red Velvet and her bias is Irene. Seiichi calls the only person in the world who can grant his special favour.

"You mentioned to me last time that you bought their latest album and you were a little sad that you didn't get Irene's photocard. So, there, I got you Irene's photocard, and she personally signed it as well. I hope you'll like it~" Seiichi smilingly explained.

"B-But... h... h-how?" Satomi's hands are shaking a little after hearing that photocard she is holding right now was signed by Irene herself.

"Well, uh... I used my connections to get her to sign that photocard" Seiichi is itching to tell Satomi the truth.

"... a-a-arigatou~" Satomi can't help it and she cries a little. She is just so happy to get that photocard that she was hoping for, and what makes it more special is that Irene personally signed it.

Seiichi is just smiling as he quietly watches Satomi. He finds it really cute that Satomi just falls in silence while admiring that photocard of Irene. She is just looking at the photocard and holding it carefully. Seiichi just realized how much Satomi loves Irene and how big of a fan she is. He wasn't expecting at all that Satomi would react like this when he gives her the photocard. Several seconds later...

"Arigatou gozaimasu, Seiichi-sama~" Satomi suddenly stood up and she gives Seiichi a deep 90 degrees bow. She doesn't know how to express how thankful she is for that gift.

"I'm glad you like it~" Seiichi smilingly said to her.

"I love it. This is the best gift I have ever received~" Satomi can't control the tears of happiness.

"Haha, it's just a small gift, it's only a photocard~" Seiichi chuckled.

"But for me, this is a special gift~" Satomi looked at the photocard and a bright smile appeared on her face. She is truly happy and cannot believe that she has a photocard of her favourite idol.

The hands of time slow down a bit as Seiichi finds himself just smiling and also a bit stunned to see how pure Satomi's soul is. He has given a lot of gifts, expensive ones, to the girls that he used to date, but he never once saw that kind of appreciation for a gift. It is the most simple and smallest gift that he ever gave to a girl, but the amount of appreciation and gratitude that Satomi is displaying towards that simple gift is something that makes Seiichi think that Satomi might be the girl that he was waiting for.

A couple of seconds later...

"Surprise motherf**ker~~~", said by someone is walking toward them.

As soon as they turn their heads to see who it is, they were both shocked. Seiichi suddenly turns pale upon seeing that person. He is starting to freak out a little that he kinda just wants to grab Satomi and run away. Meanwhile, Satomi who still hasn't recovered from getting that photocard, is now shaking and stunned when she sees that person.

"... yeah~ that's what we all should shout when we bust into the room. I mean, it would be better if Amelia goes in first and shouted that..."

Apparently, Seiichi and Satomi saw a famous comedian walking in the park where they at. Both of them were just staring at that celebrity who is now about to walk past them while talking to someone on the phone.