Part Ten - Police Station and Warnings

I woke up already feeling pretty stressed out.  I had a dream that the guy never left last night and he ended up shooting me and taking Summer.  For some reason I saw the guys face and I knew it was the same guy.  I recognised the guy and I had no idea why.  I mean he looked a little like Ash but I knew him for another reason.  It was really annoying me.  But I was actually really upset about the dream because, for one, I got shot, and for two, Summer was kidnapped.  I wouldn’t want anyone to be kidnapped though, and that is how I am playing it. 

With haste, I pulled on some grey gym shorts, a black tee and some Nike trainers.  I am a gym teacher after all.    I grabbed my gym bag with a change of clothes and some deodorant and teacher files and stuff. 

I had already woken up Luke and he was being a complete teenager due to his hangover.  I did warn him all of last night that we had to teach.  Let’s just blame going out on Amber, Ashton’s girlfriend.  And I told him that we would have to leave even earlier to get to the station.  We got downstairs and scoffed down some toast and juice. 

We got in the car and I drove fast because I didn’t want to be late.  This needed to get done and then I had to go through a full day of teaching.  Even if it was gym.  It is actually a hard subject to teach because nobody gives a shit about it and they don’t want to do it.  

“Fuck.”  I said as I pulled up to the station.  “What’s up?”  Luke asks turning to me.  “I left the team list at home.  Shit.”  I say cursing myself.  I was so caught up with all the drama and wanting to be early that I forgot the fucking team list.  “If I was allowed to drive your stupid car I could have gone to get it.”  Luke mocked as he opened the door and got out.  Fucking dick.  I don’t trust anybody with my car. 

We walk into the station.  “Wait, why are we here again?”  Luke asks with furrowed eyebrows.  I let out a sigh.  “Because Summer was almost like attacked last night and I saw the guy’s car.”  I tell him for the third time this morning.  That alcohol was really affecting his brain.  “Oh, as in Summer Thompson?  As in our student Summer? As in the girl whose parents-”  “Fuck Luke.  Yes that Summer.  And I think it is best if we just forget about her parents.”  “But why?  It is a pretty vital bit of information.”  He furrows his eyebrows.  “Luke just stop.  I am here as a witness and you are here because your car is in the shop still.  Just forget that the girl is Summer.”  “I don’t understand-” Luke starts and I cut him off as I see Summer and Spencer walk in the station. 

“Hey Calum.”  Spencer smiles at me.  He looks very smart.  He I sin like a three piece suit, it looks expensive.  He is a really attractive guy, my god.  I wish I could see their parents to see where they got their genes.  Before I can reply with anything other than a smile Luke speaks.  “Oh hey Summer.”  He smiles at her.  She looks tired.  But beautiful all the same.  “Hi Spencer.  Summer.”  I smile at both of them.  Looking more towards to Summer to make sure she was alright.  And maybe because I couldn’t keep my eyes off of her. 

“Hi.”  She says timidly and it actually makes me sad.  My smile drops.  She sounds so weak, so unlike herself.  I don’t if it because of me, if it is because Luke is here as well, if it’s because of what happened last night, or maybe she just wishes I didn’t know about it.  “I’m Spencer.”  Her brother introduces himself to Luke and they shake hands.  “Luke.”  He grins at Spencer.  Luke totally wants to bone him. 

I should explain.  Luke isn’t like gay, but he isn’t exactly strange.  He sees hot people and he wants them.  And Spencer Thompson is definitely hot.  And he dresses really well.  Besides he is kind of small which Luke loves, because he is like a fucking tree.  And I know that blondes are Luke’s type.