Part 15 - I Like You, You Are My Friend

Hey guys! I have a new story, it is a Michael one. It is called Lost Love, I am sure it is. It is a total love story with some drama and just cutesy stuff. Please give it a read. Michael is adorbs in it. Like kitten he is.

But anyway... Here is part 15. Enjoy!

I lie awake in my bed not sure what the hell happened.  That kiss with Mr Hood is running through my head.  It shouldn't have happened.  But it definitely did.  And it was the best kiss I had ever had before.  He was so sweet but it held secrets.  And now, so do we.  I cannot think of him in any kind of romantic way.  He is my teacher.  My new, young, funny, annoying, hot teacher.  And he won't leave my thoughts.  I can't believe it happened.  He was being so kind to me and trying to make me feel good about myself but now I am feeling good about him.  But that is bad.  It is very bad.  And inappropriate. 

I toss and turn all night.  I couldn't even talk to Spencer when he got in and tried to talk to me.  I just can't look at him without feeling bad.  Like I have done something so wrong and unforgivable.  Well, it was wrong.  And what is even worse is I want to do it again.  But I won't.  I can't.  Besides he probably won't even want to do it.  It was a one-time thing and he could face serious bother if it was to happen again.  Well, only if somebody else found out.  No!  It cannot happen.  He is my friend.  And I don't want him to lose his job. 

Oh god.  There must be something seriously wrong with me.  Of course loads of the girls fancy Mr Hood and other teachers but they don't do anything with them.  And if they do they certainly don't want it to mean something.  They do it for better grades or just to say they have done it.  But I just did it.  I just kissed him for no reason other than it felt right in the moment.  And every moment since.  But no. 

I finally get to sleep and a few hours I am woken by my alarm clock.  Oh god.  School.  Which also means Mr Hood.  I hope this isn't as awkward as it feels it will be.  It will only be awkward if we make it awkward. 

I get changed into my uniform after a quick shower.  I dry my hair so it is just wavy.  I leave the make-up, I amn't feeling it today.  I look like I am ill and sleep deprived.  I am sleep deprived, so I guess that makes sense.  I have this weird little unsettling feeling in the pit of my stomach.  I hope that everything is alright and that yesterday stays in the past. 

I go do the stairs for breakfast to see Spencer sitting there at the table.  "Hey Spence."  I smile at him half-heartedly.  "Hey Sum.  How are you today?  I know you didn't feel well last night."  He says kindly.  God, he is too nice to me.  "I am alright now.  Just a little tired but I will be fine."  I nod with a smile.  "Okay.  Well that is good.  Don't want you sick."  He smiles.  I pull out some orange juice and a bit of toast.

"Remember I will be home really late tonight so you could invite Sasha over to stay or something.  But not Tom.  I won't have him here with you alone."  He says, being the big bad brother that he is.  I chuckle at him.  "I don't think that will be a problem anymore."  I shrug.  "Really?  What happened?"  "He just totally ignored me yesterday and then said some really bitchy things to the coach just because I am on the team this year."  "You're on the team!?"  He nearly shouts, making me laugh and then realise I never told him about it.  "Oh yeah.  I forgot to tell you."  I giggle.  "That's amazing!  I am so proud of you!"  He says running over to give me a massive hug.  He lifted me of the ground and spun me around.  "I will be at your games.  When is your next one?"  He ask being way too excited for this time in the morning.  "I don't yet Spence.  I will tell you as soon as I know."  I giggle at his childish antics. 

He goes back to his seat to finish his breakfast before his head turns to me once more just as I take another bite of toast.  "I am sorry about you and Tom."  He says sympathetically and I cover my mouth and shake my head.  I quickly swallow the food in my mouth.  "Thanks.  But, seriously, I am fine.  I don't need him."  I shrug.  "Well I am here if you need a chat.  But I am sure you would rather talk to your friends about that than your big brother."  He tells me.  I go over and hug him as he sits down.  "You are my bestest best friend!"  I say being overly sweet.  "Aw thanks bubs.  You actually are my best friend.  My other friends are dicks."  He laughs, making me laugh too.  "Some may say that is sad.  But I think it is cute."  I say giving him a kiss on his cheek before I grabbed my bag and ran out the house.  "Bye Spenny!"  I shouted as the door shut behind me.